or Connect

Posts by jkichline

Guys... this is a real life look at how girls will react to seeing you wear Google Glass.
I also love how that girl looking on in the background is all like "boy, that makes him look even more like a dork than I thought was possible".
Copy. Cats.
There's actually very high-end audio recording equipment that can be connected directly to an iPhone 5S for recording. With the right physical hardware, you can recording the audio digitally directly to the video. For instance... The Apogee Quartet is a professional-grade, 4 input, 8 output recording device that digitally records up to 4 streams of audio in high definition and delivers it via the Lightning port. This means that any microphone you can think of that takes...
The reason is this. If every company continued to headhunt, it would have created mass chaos with each company going after each other's throats for stealing other key employees. In addition, those employees would still be under NDA which would create even more chaos of who took what IP where, etc. Salaries would rise, but so would legal fees and time spent trying to sort all of this out. I think the net product would be some employees getting richer quicker, but at the...
Shut it bud. You have or have had a good paying job. You have access to clean drinking water, food and health care. You're just a whiny, over privileged punk who needs a taste of reality.
Some people just can't stand success if they aren't involved. Let them be pissed. It makes laughing at them all the more fun.
This is so tempting, but I'm holding out for the iPhone 6. By the way, this is yet another hint that it's coming soon.
Timing is everything and Apple is using this as a smokescreen to hide what is going on. Less than a month until WWDC and the media and analysts are taking the bait. Redirection is a magicians best friend. This will give Tim and company time to rollout the iWatch, AppleTV or what ever else they need to make happen under the radar. This isn't to say they aren't buying Beats, but the timing seems curious. That said I think this is a great acquisition. Two great business men...
While I don't like this news because of the Apple stock I owe, it's not because I don't think it's a good idea... in fact, I think it's a GREAT idea. The reason I don't like it is now the stock is going to take a huge dip because of the idiot analysts and tech pundits that don't have a brain that investors evidently think know everything. This just gave them fuel for the "Apple is doomed" monologue in their talking head video spots. Of course Tim Cook sneezing the wrong...