or Connect

Posts by jkichline

Everyone I know uses it. It's not a gimmick and it works great.  I personally don't know why people have such a problem with the touch keyboard. Works great and can access way more functions than this little keyboard.
I think the Apple Watch will work "out of the box".  You can then configure it using your iPhone and Apple has thought through what people will want to possibly change.  I don't think it makes it complex and Apple will probably make all those complexities sink into the background and just "work".  That's why it's going to be a success.   Personally, these screens get me excited for what is coming!
Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon filled with backup tapes...
Minivans rock!  I have to say that I own a Dodge Caravan R/T and it's a great vehicle. Say what you will about minivans, it's quick off the line and very versatile.  I do own a red sports car too so it sort of balances things out a bit.
I think she may be right. Something is going to need to change in Apple stores and soon.  Take a look at the product mix and the trend towards wearables.  I think you're going to see the store divide into two areas. The first is going to be similar to what we have now with laptops and iMacs on display. Things like iPods may even be relegated to a shelf space since they are not big movers.  That's where you will have your Genius bar and standard Apple Store flair.  You...
I run Safari on a Mac and never installed Flash. Life is good. But why sites like Facebook and Google insist on using Flash and not allowing me to view videos is beyond me. Forget it. I don't need to watch video on their websites if it's in Flash. Flash needs to die and the only way it will is if we stop installing/using it.
Why wouldn't it last for decades?
I think the commenter was being sarcastic.
The iPhone 6+ never had bending issues. I'm a big guy and sit on my phone and... no problems. Invented "gate" for media attention.
8 Cores. Still can't beat Apple.   And seriously, you named it A7? Can Samsung do anything but copy Apple?