or Connect

Posts by jkichline

Or simply use iBeacon to determine if it's in proximity to your phone. As soon as it's not, it would require reauthentication, or not be used for purchases.
I don't think they would ever preload an album. Makes no sense. But what could make sense is U2 as a featured artist with a new hi-definition format in iTunes. That would actually make a LOT of sense moving forward to differentiate purchased iTunes content from lower bandwidth streaming content.  Then the Beats deal starts to make more sense. Yes, a Lightning cable could send a whole lot more information to a headset than 3.5mm stereo and be processed on the headset for...
Also, sounds like a solution in search of a problem.
I sold off most of my Apple stock about a week ago at about $102. So part of me is happy when it goes down now, but part of me is sad. Very strange.  I only sold because I needed some cash.   That being said, while I'm sure the market is down because of announcements from Samsung and Sony trying to "one-up" Apple, I doubt this will last very long.  This typically happens.  People are trying to short the stock because there's a bit of turmoil right now due to...
That's because only naked women were hacked ;)
The rumors are fine because, duh... it's a rumor site. That's why I read it.  There is nothing journalistically wrong with writing about rumors as long as you are reporting the facts as a journalist and not editorializing. It you do editorialize, then announce that is what you are doing. If you write about rumors... then yes, declare your intention, which this site does.But I don't see how "breaking" can be attributed to "just another analyst" trying to shift the market....
So let's take a historical look at this from a developers perspective:   When the iPhone was announced, it was announced early (five months) because it needed to be tested in the wild and get FCC approval.  When it went on sale, it was expensive and of course everyone wanted to build apps for it.  Steve Jobs famously said on stage that you could build web apps for it. Do you think that was their actual intention? No. I don't think so.  I think they needed to get the...
Why are the delusions of a madman (aka, analysts) considered breaking? You know what's breaking? Appleinsider's journalistic integrity.
I think you are all correct about the shadow. It says 10 AM as a sundial. But why use that metaphor? A) It's a watch B) It is powered by the sun (leaf + light) C) It overshadows what has come before D) It's a revolutionary new device like the watch revolutionized time telling beyond the sundial. E) Does the "please arrive early" portion set anyone off? Big event sure, but that could be something...
That LG "teaser" looks like something I could whip up in Photoshop and Final Cut in an afternoon. Doesn't mean that the device is going to be any good. Like was said before... vaporware.   I'm not sure who Samsung is designing for. Buzz Lightyear perhaps? Does it come with a laser weapon too?