or Connect

Posts by jkichline

With all due respect, the facts stated in this article (assuming they are correct) state that an executive of the company sold shares AFTER Apple withheld a payment and before shareholders knew of this damning information. What that means is these executives traded with insider knowledge of the state of the company which makes it illegal.  Thus, they are crooks and frauds.  They were maintaining a shield of success up until declaring bankruptcy.  The only reason they would...
Ugh!  I kind of thought so which is why I wasn't too pissy ;)
You do realize that Apple is not associated with MacWorld right?  Steve Jobs himself said that Apple would not be participating in MacWorld any longer and doing their own events in like 2010 or 2011. GT Advanced is just a bunch of little guys trying to run with the big dogs and realized too late that they couldn't. Now they are going to get massacred in court and their company demolished.  Apple may buy up the pieces for pennies on the dollar and do what GT had "promised"...
Hey they gotta fire sale those Amazon Fire Phones somehow. Maybe they can just dress up like good 'ol Saint Nick and hand them out on street corners?
At first I thought that's what the commenter was saying, but I think it's more like they are arguing that the general use case for many people is web browsing and email with games which is probably true. For most people what they have is "good enough" so Apple is adding value to get people to switch.
I think my iPhone is too thin hide a body though... /s   On a more serious note, I'm not sure this makes any sense. Creating encryption that can be cracked makes it inherently flawed encryption.  When you have a device that is sold in countries like China and Russia who distrust American government surveillance... and when you have very sophisticated cyberterrorists, and when you have folks like the president of the United States that wants to use an iPhone for matters...
I can't wait to give some retailers the finger this holiday shopping season. The only question is which one to give them: my TouchID'd thumb or the middle one?
Guess they won't be getting my business then. Simple as that. I'm tired of these monkeys getting hacked and my credit card stolen. Looking at you Delta Airlines, Home Depot, Target, etc.
How burdensome. $500+ million. Must be rough. Way to blow an opportunity. I'm sure everyone just sheds a tear for them...
The point of the quote is lost on many and has it's roots is the notion that a great creative minds can take concepts from one arena and then transpose them into another medium, creating a greater masterpiece than the original.  The whole point is that the ability to do this is what makes the artist great.  No one would ever say that Picasso ripped off or copied someone else's work. In the same way, no one would say that Dali copied Picasso either.  Each of these creative...