or Connect

Posts by jkichline

Sad. When the states run out of money and can't even afford to pay for public education properly, they just go after the one thing that is working in this country, and that's our corporations. This government is so corrupt.
I believe Apple has innovated plenty in the past few decades. Industries it has created ought to be thanking them. Everyone else has, for the most part, rode on their trail of success. Yes, I can point to several examples... The PC, Windows, iPod, iPhone, iPad...   The truth is that innovation is in Apple's DNA.  While they do invent, they innovate on things that have already existed... they just do it better. This is NOT the same as copying which is what Samsung does....
As my mother would have said... "I guess you should have thought about that before you INSERT WHAT EVER BAD THING YOU DID HERE. Now go to your room and think about what you've done!"   Yeah, something like that.  Seriously, these companies needs to live with the consequences of their actions.
They wouldn't be Android manufacturers if they weren't losing money and happy about it.
They should definitely use a Bluetooth LE remote with the original iPod click where. That would rock. But I suspect they have something else up their sleeve!
Dear Wall Street: Stop coming up with stupid expectations that have no basis in reality and maybe you wouldn't have this problem.  Our country is doomed. We are governed and financed by idiots.
AppApple has been making me money hand over fist since I began investing. I started buying at $74 before the iPhone launched and it's been a nice ride since then. Sounds like you just don't know how to invest properly.Google makes money on ads. Ads! Seriously? Most companies I know are pulling their online search marketing and moving to social media and beyond. Google will soon find that out. Google makes nothing on Android. Nothing.But if you want to hitch a ride on a...
32 bit. How quaint.
I'm systems architect for 15+ years, serial tech entrepreneur (three successful businesses) and have successful apps on the app store. After years of fiddling with Windows admin and development, I saw the light... Apple makes damn good products on rock solid platforms. Unix + Objective-C. It's so elegant and efficient.   So stop you're stupid stereotyping.   But then again, you are probably paid to troubleshoot and install anti-virus software on Windows machines all...
Finally some justice!