or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

My Radeon 4870 is fried. I now need to buy a new graphics card. This is Windows 10’s fault. -100/100; would not recommend.
 Here’s an idea: CUT THEIR LINES. Not physically, digitally. Deny all traffic to US sites from China. Make them squirm.
How can this BE?!   Samsung just announced the newest innovation that will revolutionize cell phones: A FLIP PHONE!   But not just any flip phone. A flip phone with a 3.8” screen!     How could they POSSIBLY be losing money?
Just release a public letter that says Apple will not comply with anything that is not Constitutional. And then don’t comply. In fact, expose everything they’re already complying with and then stop that, as well.   There’s nothing that any court would do against Apple in that regard, and the executive branch bringing any physical power to bear against a company that has explicitly stated this would be suicide for them.
 *snort*
 Just release a public letter that says Apple will not comply with anything that is not Constitutional. And then don’t comply. In fact, expose everything they’re already complying with and then stop that, as well. There’s nothing that any court would do against Apple in that regard, and the executive branch bringing any physical power to bear against a company that has explicitly stated this would be suicide for them.

The only matter of ethics would regard stopping food aid to save them from destruction. Last I read it was 40. And the number is always increasing due to advancement in technology. Again, we’re not overpopulated.
 How do you think all these women are popping out babies if they’re not being fed? They’re being fed without work as a counterbalance. 
And yet that’s not a result of not producing enough food. It’s not even a result of not having enough where it needs to be. It’s a result of dictatorial hoarding of the resources. End the food aid and you’ll see the producers be the consumers.