or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

Then this is one of the (happily few) cases in which an existing law needs to have its definition expanded due to the progress of technology.  Certainly. Bring on transparent aluminum already. There MUST be a transparent material strong enough to handle a roof while removing at least the FRONT two dividers.
The original design had tiny nubs on the side with rear-facing cameras. The dashboard would then display the views from them aside your normal instruments (it’s a big LCD, so anything could be there). Great idea; gone now. Cuts down slightly on driver response time, too. If you don’t have to turn your head to see what’s on either side of you...
I like the X’s doors. I don’t like that it’s an “in between” vehicle. I know minivans aren’t sexy, but they need a minivan between their car and SUV. Hopefully the production model isn’t forced to have side mirrors. Getting rid of them is brilliant; shaves 2’ off the width of the vehicle. EDIT: Seems they caved. Screw ‘em, then. Tesla doesn’t seem to have the conviction needed to be an Apple-like changer.
Make it 42”, multitouch, and with a stand that lets me effortlessly swing it from a 5º angle to vertical and I’ll start saving for one.
 Says the person claiming there are only two black and white factions of political thought.  So... no actual evidence that you know anything. Just fallacies. Says the person claiming there are only two black and white factions of political thought.  Which you know, of course, because you’re magical and know everything.
You don’t seem to comprehend American politics.
 Historic as an event, perhaps. Fact, not by the definition of ally. And could have been prevented in 1945. Yep. So a character assassination because you’re uncomfortable with having your love (acceptance) for marxism questioned? Again: the Cold War could have been prevented, 100,000,000 lives could have been saved, and the world could have been a far better place in so many ways had Patton been able to launch one last campaign.
 Anyone stupid enough to consider the USSR an ally has no business discussing history. Patton wanted to destroy them for a reason. HOORAY! THREE CHEERS FOR THE PROGENITORS OF THE COLD WAR! WHAT A GREAT TIME THAT WAS! Seek psychiatric help.
Get your eyes checked.
 Because they surrendered 3 months earlier. Now, if you want to discuss whether we should have nuked Moscow and launched an offensive on the Soviet Union in September 1945, that’s another question.