or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

If Apple’s history is any indicator, the iPad Pro’s accessories won’t work with any future models. Just like the iPad and iPhone.
And for the UI to actually take advantage of the increased screen space.
 Temporary “recent years” don’t make up for decades of the opposite.
Looks like he just cut the bottom off one, actually.
Tell the Bluetooth Consortium to have Bluetooth 5 give us bandwidth necessary to carry lossless audio. Until then, wired can’t be replaced.   “But most people…” Is that what we’ve become now? Is the transformation REALLY that complete? We’re REALLY going to accept that teaching to the lowest common denominator is an acceptable way to run a civilization? Then God help us, because it’s all coming down.
 Nah, it checks out. “Clenches” is what you do after eating too much turkey OR after eating your iPhone.
Again, why not just create a connector without a plug like on the iPad Pro? Something that CAN’T break off because it’s too small.
Being, as they are, HP, I honestly expected their watch to look like this.  
What happens if you ask Siri to open Cortana? I realize that Apple probably wouldn’t want to mess with individual app functions on a case by case basis, but they could have her say, “So… you’re cheating on me…” and then open it immediately after.
There is no toggle switch on the iPad Pro. They’re so stupid. I can’t even begin to fathom why they removed it.