or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

YEAH, THEY SURE DIDN’T RENAME THE IPHONE 5 THE 5C, NO SIR THAT DIDN’T HAPPEN, THEY RENAMED THE IPHONE 3G THE 5C THAT’S WHY IT HAS THE EXACT SAME HARDWARE AS THE IPHONE 5 AND IS IN NO WAY LIKE THE 3G LIKE YOU SEEM TO WANT TO CLAIM. Shut up already. And no, this will be reposted when you whine and have it deleted. Don’t bother.
 Because what YOU are claiming is in no way, shape, or form a repeat of what they have already done. Indeed. Should have killed the numbers two years ago.  Again, 6C, which isn’t an iPhone 6, despite C models being previously the same hardware as the same number the year before.
 Well, yeah. They have to, at least if they want to keep selling three iPhones at once. 2013 2014 2015 2016 5S 6 6S 7 5C 5S (5SC) 6 (6C) 6S (6SC) 4S 5C 5S (5SC) 6 (6C)  I figure they’ll drop the C designation this year and just not use it again.  Yes, the iPhone 5 became the 5C. The iPhone 4S didn’t become the 5C, as he is predicting will happen with the 5S. That’s nonsense.
 Do you expect anyone to believe you when you say this? Anyone at all? A single user here? 
 Yeah, that sure makes sense.  …  Do I even need to explain why you’re completely wrong? Haven’t we done this already? How about we turn things around instead. How about YOU explain to ME why the iPhone 5S hardware would be renamed iPhone 6C. Explain why, in a lineup that has established # models and #S models as separate hardware and # models and #C models as the same hardware, Apple would choose to rename a #S model a #C model. Explain how calling the iPhone 5S iPhone 6C...
And your reason to believe this is what, exactly? Guess which one is the big model. What on Earth is ‘stopgap’ about the 5C?
 That picture illustrates wonderfully that 4.7” is too big.
 Double tap with a thumb…
 Better update Wikipedia and all its citations, then.
 Nope. 5 became 5C. 5S will become 5SC (or, rather, just 5S if they don’t change it). 6 comes out, then 6S. No 6C unless they plasticize the 6 after the 6S is released.  If only there was a way to zoom text such that it could become bigger!