or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

Fortunately, 4” phone users make up far more than 1%.
Know what I’d like to see them add? (maybe it’s there already, but for the life of me I can’t find it) Health needs to be able to show a TIGHTER version of distance walked over time. If I go for a walk, I should be able to see when that started, how far I went (since that started), etc. Also, it doesn’t calculate calories based on the movement data the iPhone itself collects, so I have to calculate that on my own, but I can’t do that without knowing some basic things. I...
 If he disclosed nothing, he definitionally didn’t commit treason, as there was therefore no “aid.” They’re also illegal, so it doesn’t matter how classified they were.  Uncovering illegal government activity has HARMED the US? Hardly. Truth is never wrong. Again, what secrets–other than the existence of illegal programs–has he spread? I’m all for what he does as long as he doesn’t resort to actually revealing information (troop positions, plans, movements, construction,...
 Huh. Must be a midwest thing. Horning in means to encroach on something in which there is already an established presence. “She’s horning in on my market!” said Dave of the Girl Scout who was selling cookies near his bakery.
Thinking you don’t know what touchscreens and laptops are designed to be.
I only have two comments to this effect: 1. So you’re a racist. Not that that seems to be wrong these days, but it’s just what presents. 2. This quote:     There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all. The one absolutely certain...
Could’ve sworn he didn’t disclose anything to them… He didn’t give them the data the NSA had been collecting, after all.  I’m almost 100% sure that’s not how public domain works. Otherwise there are a fair few people who were arrested or fined for copyright “infringement” (really: infringement) who require apologies.
 I guess believing in delusional nonsense is in Koreans’ blood. Next Samsung will be claiming the Galaxy hit a hole in one on 14 out of 18 holes the first time it played golf.
 Seems like you need a crash course on treason. Treason in the US is ONLY defined as giving aid and comfort to the enemy. Who’s the enemy? Well, it’s not defined as only being during wartime (which is the only time there’d be an ‘enemy’), but let’s assume that it counts for ‘any’ time. He didn’t do that. Neither aid nor comfort was given. Thus, no treason. There are many, MANY things done today for which people in the US federal government should be executed. But they...
 It’s not really about us (the US), and the people thereof would, on the whole, prefer to go isolationist again. Again, that’s not the point. No consideration is made as to geniality. I’ve found that the only people who call it “trickle down” are the people who never understood it in the first place.