or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

“You funny man. I kill you last.”
 This used to be common sense for using the Internet. You’d even see others warn newcomers not to use their real names. Thanks, Zuckerberg.
Can’t change the past, but I’m glad Tesla sells its products. I know it’s not on their docket right now, but just imagine if they prepare a skateboard-only option for customers?  You know, you buy the battery and drive train only and then can place on top of it any historic car body that will fit the proportions. We could have electric DeLoreans, electric Roadmasters, and all the muscle car bodies of the ‘60s and ‘70s. If you standardize the mechanics of the vehicle, we...
If God had intended us to carry our wallets in our back pockets, why did he give us natural padding there?!
  Finally a chance to post this. Look how pretty it is, and it’s only a GIF! Wish APNG would get standardized already.
 That’s not in any way the same.  I don’t get your point.
 Shrink the tech down (as it will eventually be done) and this will be quite appealing. I’ve always wanted to try out one of those omnidirectional movement systems...
‘Course I have; it should be evident I think you’d have to be crazy to participate. Car leases (not sales) are how GM was able to “recall” all instances of its EV-1 and destroy them, despite owners’ wishes. Ah, I remember reading somewhere that in the fine print of one of those the interest rate was 980% or something similar... The only thing in this regard that I sort of understand is the idea of the apartment. I don’t accept it–I don’t like the idea of renting that...
8.1.1 in a week or so to make this moot.
You can, and of course your statement is ludicrous. What you can also say is that there are a great number of people in the highest echelons of our government who need to be A. executed for treason, B. imprisoned for life for treason, C. imprisoned for life for felonies, and/or D. imprisoned for 5-20 years for felonies. What matters most is the will to see those convictions.