or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

iOS 8, too.
 Ah, paid enough to make security mean something. That’s right.
Why is the symbol for caffeine a carrot? Carrots inhibit the effect of caffeine in the body…
 Oh, the same interview. AI’s article just doesn’t show it. Search me.*ding ding* Siri, find me Tallest Skil. *ding ding*
 Oh, hello, September 2012; how are you?
But they don’t discount the iPhone.
 How wrong I was. We should expect the iPhone 6, Apple HDTV, iWatch, 2.5” iPhone, and the announcement of Apple buying Nintendo. 😏 Anyone else remember that last one? I do. I still support it, as a matter of fact; Nintendo wouldn’t ever do it, but what better way to sell Apple hardware?
You can see them having sex.
 Ah, the Mac Pro; I think that’s what I’m not remembering. And yep, that’s really the only way to go. However, you run into a completely new set of problems when you do that. With the iPhone, they showed a hobbled-together prototype that could only move through its software on a “golden path”. And then there were six months of downtime for competitors. But i think that the Mac Pro is even the opposite here. No one else in the workstation part of the industry in their right...
Why am I thinking that at one point there was a new product for which we saw no leaks at all? Fairly recent; last eight years or so…