or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

“oh no an unfortunate accident has caused the destruction of the fountain what a horrible turn of events we are deeply saddened by this loss the construction will continue under the original plan for the property”
 What kind of nonsensical “logic” is that? They’re absolutely not free market. 
 Uh… Hard to drag the truth out of someone when you don’t know the answers to the question you’re “asking” for the sake of the public, you mean. Yeah, that only happens in the US¡ GOOD THING, TOO, SINCE WE’RE NOT A DEMOCRACY. We’d like people to care about republicanism as a principle.
LOOKS LIKE FOOTY’S BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS.   Yes, I relish in calling football by soccer’s preferred shorthand. No, this is the first time I’ve done it.
It begins. This’ll be the new norm. The same way morons still call it “MAC” and “iTouch”.
 Not really, again, as proven by the Wii and most people who play games. Graphics whores are only a subset of them. Died? They botched the marketing and design of WiiU. Their games are still the most popular, even without the newest wave of casuals playing anymore. Nope. Xbone’s complete bungle in initial marketing and capabilities probably helped. Sony being the Microsoft to Nintendo’s Apple has left me cold to them.
 When it got there from being competitive with 2001-era technology a year prior, it is. And when people don’t care about hardware specs over looks and performance, it is. Have they made ONE DOLLAR on it? A single dollar? I somehow doubt it. Meanwhile, Nintendo made money on every console sold. Apple’s taking the Nintendo strategy. It’s a semi-dying market. We’re gearing up for a new Crash of ’83. It’s going to be pretty devastating to most studios and IPs.The WiiU is...
 They’re already in that position. The FCC controls prices and they control the FCC.
THEY CAN IF THAT’D GET THE POINT ACROSS BETTER. I CAN ALSO MAKE IT A RAINBOW IF CATCHING YOUR EYE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHAT THE WORDS ACTUALLY SAY.