or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

Of course not, nor did I say so. The concern is expressed in his ‘excitement’ at the fabricated desire. Had you read the post, you would have seen this. Excitement implies expectation, specifically raised. When the nonexistent is not released, said artificially raised expectation will be removed, reflecting poorly on Apple vis a vis its “users’” desires. Almost every time you reply to me, it seems. Your posts in response thereto could not have been written in the way they...
 ’Sup, no one. Reading the posts I write tends to help with comprehension of them.  You could, but you’d be wrong. Wouldn’t I not be complaining about pocket size if I was a marsupial? 
 I recon funds are being vacuumed away from space out of fear.
 Decent cherrypicking, but if I was trying to make that point, I wouldn’t have chosen images in which the user shows a lack of comprehension. 
 It would be ridiculous if you were right. I suppose YOU have proof, then, that a watch was Steve Jobs’ last whatever. Because he certainly doesn’t.Oh, no! I capitalized another word! Though it did seem to get you to read it. Maybe I should type in all caps.Your constant refusal to read posts as written proves me right many times over.
If an object is unusable in the manner in which all other instances of said object are usable, then it’s unusable. But at no point did I say that one-handed use is the only use of smartphones.
I’d prefer a partnership with SpaceX. Flying a plane to space was always a silly idea.
 It’s disgusting how little we spend on space.
 Yeah, that Mac Pro. Insignificant as all get out! Yep. Good. How is this bad for Apple?
 How odd that a system bred on entitlement would generated the entitled...