or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

Is it? I would’ve said Stalinist Russia.
 Okay, cool. Let’s look at them. OreskesHere’s her assertion: Personal note: I want to make my own comment regarding this quote before presenting the codified rebuttal. That 75% fell into the first three categories has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with determining whether the authors agreed with anthropogenic global warming. Only the first category regards agreement with the consensus in any respect; the other two would be relevant to the topic of global warming...
 Protecting your safety… by purposely sharing private information with the government. That’s funny.
 Oh, I’m not. It was a roundabout (and perhaps confusing) way of imagining what Apple would do with an assumed car.
 And Tesla is suing New Jersey over that (and will win), because there’s no way it’s legal.
 Again, which study would you like disproven?
 If you’ll read the one before it, he linked to a page but Huddler censors the F word so the link was broken. He posted the article here instead. Strange that it censored “fucking” for him, because it doesn’t for me. And of all the things. All other profanity is allowed but not fuсk.
 On cars? On cars? Do you imagine Apple would let a car be sold by a third party?
 Absolutely. Which study claiming 97 would you like disproven? Was this: A. You repeating the claim because repeating it a bunch of times makes it “true”orB. You repeating the claim and asking for a link to it, as well?
They can, however, use these. Or spheres and make driving easier than ever. I do like how one moron found one van registered to Apple and now suddenly they’re making their own car. It’s great.