or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

What’s sexual about this?   It’s a heart upside down with a twist in the line. How stupid can people possibly be?   “But the heart symbol comes from the outline of a woman...”   That’s not the point they’re making.
 Isn’t it 3% for Congress overall? Why aren’t we arresting people left and right? Why will nothing change this November? If people really care this little, shouldn’t voting be reduced to the competent only? 
Withdraw all US troops from South Korea.
 I’d wonder if you had a clue what he was talking about, but I already know you don’t; I don’t need to wonder.You’re right. Unfortunately, the discussion at hand doesn’t concern them. Ah, irony.  That your posts should be taken with a grain of salt, perhaps? Phew! That’s a relief. I was afraid all the words you were typing about absolutely nothing on topic were supposed to be taken seriously.
 Yes, and? Try reading the post. You’ll find some answers there. If you can’t hold a conversation, shut up and go away. Anyone with a rudimentary grasp of the English language can comprehend the words that have been written. You are apparently unwilling or unable to do so. You’ve revoked any position you may have otherwise had.  It’s not for you, it’s for him.
 What isn’t working out is people using that old schtick as though they’re saying something meaningful in any respect. EDIT: And of course I got rid of my KFC Double Down edit because I thought, “Hey, we’ll never hear THIS again!”

You don’t come here for the articles; you come here for the forums. We’re great!™ And no, AI, you can’t use that one for one of your cycling taglines that you’ll never implement.
 This is the post to which you replied (quoting yourself above):  Gee, I wonder why I’d mention that bill. Siri has a better grasp of context than you do.  Yeah, I’m done here. Try just reading the post instead. It really helps if you read the words that are written instead of inventing your own.
 If you’ve uninstalled Flash, why does it matter? It can’t attack what it isn’t installed on.