or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

YOU’RE EQUATING YOUR THEFT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY DUE TO STUPIDITY, LAZINESS, AND LACK OF MORALITY TO APPLE’S IMPLEMENTATION OF A BITMAP GUI AS AN OPERATING SYSTEM?! Where do you get the gall? Tell us so we can steal it from you.
 I use tilde almost as much as Escape. 
Complete and utter nonsense. Freedom of speech explicitly does not mean freedom from offense.
How about that. The opposite is true, but that’s just the delusions leaking out. No one who actually has a livelihood based on making things would be defective enough to steal from others who do the same.
 Not even remotely close.  Because that’s completely psychotic. Top right is completely unused. Top left has ALWAYS been Escape. Switching Caps Lock and Control made sense, but this?
 Future-proofing doesn’t exist. The only way to stop changing ports is to get rid of all of them.
 Again, it doesn’t matter. You can just make another one. There is no permanent state of “gone”. This is your delusion. No one had to. If you were capable of reading comprehension you wouldn’t be asking this. No, but we can add theft to yours. 0% chance of that being true.
 Funny how they did it, though. Not to say that this is a good idea for the laptop. JUST PUT THREE THUNDERBOLT 3 PORTS ON IT AND CALL IT A DAY. ​I’m still looking for an Apple Bluetooth Headset NIB somewhere. Kicking myself for not getting one when the first-gen was still on sale.
 And yet, somehow, it’s perfectly relevant, as you’re a worthless, pathetic thief failing to justify his delusions. Would a chair make you feel better? How about a chair? There are always more trees. A chair has no feelings or uniqueness. Steal a chair. Just grow a new tree and make another one. It’s the same thing. You’re pretending that we’re in a post-scarcity society where you can freely steal whatever you want. We’re not. We never will be. There’s definitionally no...
 It’s an infinitely superior format. I’m still mystified why more companies haven’t used it.