or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

What the heck are they waiting for at this point? Are they still expecting to release 10.11 this fall? And we’re not even getting 10.10.2 yet?   ​Why can’t Mail give me notifications of new messages WHEN THE APPLICATION ISN’T OPEN. Messages can do it. Mail in iOS can do it. Notification Center reorders the widgets whenever you restart your computer. What kind of nonsense is that?   People are still having trouble with Wi-Fi, apparently? Now they’ve gone how long...
Yes, thank you for outlining your position and yours alone. Maybe you should solidify your grasp on fact (truth, correctness, what is actually right) before claiming you know anything about anyone else’s.
 So nothing whatsoever in particular. Just a refusal to accept that things which are true remain true regardless of their presentation or lack thereof.
 Yes, as you continue to show, you don’t have the slightest idea what is and what is not.
 If Steve had been pushed hard enough to care about politics (say these lawsuits continue and he’s finally convinced by one of Apple’s legal department–or gets it in his head that it’s right–to stab the heart of the corruption), he would have had Apple spend money, not on lobbying, but on pushing for the elimination of lobbying. I’m told I’m a “naive idealist” when I express confusion at the concept of “hey, we’ll fund you to vote our way.” That’s not how it works; you...
 He seems to have an overarching problem with separating fact and opinion.
No, they should be paying me to use Windows 10. It’s worse than Vista. But hey, maybe people LIKE it when applications open on their own without any user input, loading random files on your machine.
Communism is inherently self-defeating and self-contradictory. It is by definition a broken and unusable system.
Steve said they wanted it but people wouldn’t sell.
 Finally. The old ones were starting to look a little dated. And then, of course, we have the Apple TrackSuit, Apple GolfPro, Apple Clubbing Extreme, and Apple Never Getting A Date. Not to say that all Apple fashion in the ‘80s was… bad. Why, take a look at this little number.  Ain’t she a beaut? Those lines, those curves! And the girl’s pretty cute, too. Bet she’d call her beau on the iPhone… …except there’s no curly cord to stereotypically twist around her fingers as she...