or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

75 minutes.
Not only does the timeline refute that, Google’s CEO openly admits to throwing out what they were working on once he saw the iPhone. Try harder.
 Well, they call themselves China. That pretty much makes them China. Just like Ukraine is Ukraine because they say so, not “The Ukraine”.
 Did a video game kill your parents, or are you just pretending to be too stupid to realize that everyone plays them?
Benjamin, say ‘beer can’.   Now, one of our Jamaican users, say ‘bacon’.
 So? Either S or K, depending on the pronunciation. Kookies, osean, thrise, kar.
 Site. Same phonemes.  Aha! CH, on the other hand, is its own phoneme. If you take away the H effect, you get an S sound. May as well turn ch into its own letter. With its variety of use being greater than the rest of the consonants, C could also just be made a vowel. Oh, speaking of English. Ghoughpteighbteau is pronounced ‘potato’.
Yes. And at 120, and at 130, and at 140. We’ll have at least a partial treatment for the degradation of telomere within my lifetime. I don’t plan to die of anything save for old age, but I want that to be old age.
 Or, instead, if you make an argument, be prepared to back it up. Show me how the margins changed between the time they were selling all plastic phones, the time they sold all metal phones, and the time they’re selling a mix. Or you could just answer my questions. You’re acting like a complete idiot would act; “betting” people when you have no argument.
 Not if you’re paying attention. No, you’re the third. I vaguely remember mentioning when I gave it to him that if it led to a rash of misunderstandings I’d drop it, but in... what, two years? one year? there haven’t been enough of those to be worth it.