or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

“Apple to halt hosting of Amazon apps”…? No? 
 BREAKING: Apple Plane to be announced in 2018.BREAKING: Apple Plane manufacturing problems delaying launch.BREAKING: Apple Plane rollout pushed to 2020; AAPL hammered in after hours. BREAKING: Elon Musk joins Apple Board BREAKING: Space Station Jobs to be announced in 2025.BREAKING: Space Station Jobs manufacturing problems delaying launch.BREAKING: Space Station Jobs rollout pushed to 2030; AAPL hammered in after hours.
Your point is what.
Also the ability to burn bootable discs.
I sure have.
Why wouldn’t it? Of course it does.
 Unless they plan to make a $15 USB A to USB C adapter, they’ll have to go with A. They’re not going to make it incompatible with hundreds of thousands of computers.Same chips there, huh? Looks like it’s over USB 2. Interesting. Sure, but that’s Samsung. The lack of performance increase probably came from NAND not being any faster. Now we finally have something that can write faster than USB 2’s burst (read: never) performance.
 I wonder about the iPad Pro specifically. Since they’ve reportedly upped the NAND speed (if the actual write speed is listed somewhere, I haven’t seen it), could it possibly ship with a Lightning-USB 3 cable?
And you know the speed of the Lighting port... how?
 There’s a bug for me in bless that keeps BootChamp from working, which means that I have to perpetually run a GTX 980+GT 120 setup and switch between the cards if I want to use Windows. But I’m a “nonstandard install”, so I doubt Apple will ever fix or change it.