or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

I dunno. I miss the Apple that wouldn’t take out ads until the products proved themselves. In before, “You miss the Apple on the verge of bankruptcy with terrible products and no software roadmap?”
 Texas. 1848 says so.  Too busy assembling a silver monkey.
Of course they did. You can’t spy on your government workers to make sure they toe the Party line when they’re using Apple products.
 Nah, given the rest of the world’s dripping desire to see a paragon fall. And the US would have had to use the weapons on them; it couldn’t possibly have come from conventional attacks on stores of the material already in the country…  There’s no ‘eyebrow raise’ emoticon and I don’t want to put an eye roll; just imagine one.
 I have a sense that I don’t want to use a vehicle after some disease-riddled crackhead. If self-driving vehicles are even possible, we’ll see an uptick in rental services (and the death of the cab), followed immediately by the death of rental services and people refusing to get into a cab unless it’s driven by a human. Why would I want to be limited to someone(thing) else’s schedule to get somewhere I want to go?
 Oh, good. Now my argument has Apple backing it up.
Ah, sorry. I wasn’t able to purchase it before my self-worth fell to where I didn’t deserve it again. So I can’t answer any questions definitively; I only know what I was told in asking my own.   Every time I asked someone knowledgable about power draw and voltage, I was always warned against 2x6-pin to 1x8pin. I wanted a Strix 970 because of the cooling complex, but their personal experiences with the other cards made me think that I’d be okay with a standard 970, and...
Sweden Yes.™ 
 Eh, I’d say 2020 barring a large, unforeseen event.  Bold is the only part I’d agree with. China has a bit of a problem coming up.
 Does Dora teach kids English when the show is broadcast in Spanish-speaking countries?