or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

Thanks for thinking you know what we think we know.  So? Yeah, it’s pretty depressing. Falsifications tend to allow just about any connection. That’s the opposite of “better”. Yeah, you’re really making a good point¡ Aww, that’s cute. Why, I bet the Daasanach and Nyangatom don’t argue about the workings and nature of the universe, much less the physics that define and explain it. Boy, do we look stupid!
 The fact that they bastardized the City Palace makes my blood boil. 
 I doubt it. The storage would be for the on-device Channels and video content you wanted to store there. The only storage for live stuff would be temporary cache as buffer for rewinding, etc. None, now that their monopolies are permanently protected and mandated by the government. Could’ve sworn that many already had. H.265 does GREAT things, so look for iTunes content to migrate to that in the near future. I imagine that’ll be a necessity, but you’d run into in the first...
 No, it has nothing whatsoever to do with that. A growing number of people shilling technology for technology’s sake are using this “argument”, and it’s making me suspicious. Then they turn right around and scream that the opposite is happening with automation and that we should demand free currency for simply being alive because they “ARE” going to take all our jobs… 
Ew.
 But we calculated it. It’s not able to do that.
 What panics and disasters? Subtract fiat currency and usury and you’re left with stability.