or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

Don’t like that you’ll go to jail for saying [X]? Don’t say [X]. Don’t like that you will be executed for eating [X]? Don’t eat [X]. Don’t like that you’ll be fired for liking yellow? Don’t like yellow. Freedom of expression. Can’t revoke a natural right.
 How is it arbitrary? It’s arbitrary because I only chose two ages; I can’t give every possible scenario. Copyrights can be renewed (let’s make it a significant fee), but they have to expire. They’re infinite now. Nothing will EVER enter the public domain ever again.
 You’re right. That’s incorrect. “That” meaning your statement about what my statement implies. It doesn’t say anything like that. What’s so hard about this for you to comprehend? This isn’t a matter of opinion. The statement made is definitionally false. It’s objectively wrong. You can always tell the leftists by the fact that they recoil at the suggestion that their way of thinking might actually be harmful in addition to being wrong.
 Their algorithms are, though. Google knows the content of your messages.
Personally, I’m a fan of “30 years or the death of the artist, whichever comes last.” The family of an 80 year old with a great idea should be able to get some residuals after he dies. But a youngster shouldn’t be able to ride a single success into retirement.
 Oh, are we complaining about iTunes now? Because iOS forcing you to see “Recently Added” in your music is completely unacceptable.
This mental illness is the reason people are allowing their rights to be stolen. This is in no way an argument. Oh, and on the subject of cookies, is there a cookie blacklist utility for OS X’s Safari? I’m going to guess at the length of time that has passed since I last cleared out my cookies. Given the state of my depression and the dilation of time due to my memory loss, let’s go with just over a month. In that time, I’ve gone from ~50 cookies (kept from sites I...
 The ‘controversy’ being... that people desire the revocation of personal gun ownership rights.  What, like loopholes for felons or the mentally ill? I don’t see how illegal laws banning the capacity of weaponry for all citizens fits into that.
 I’m still waiting for you to prove that the pro-gun lobby is behind the anti-gun lobby.
 It’s an English website. Comprehension of the language is pretty valid when trying to have a legitimate claim to a problem. The conclusion to which you came may even be WRONG, and based on him not having a grasp of the language. Das würde nicht helfen. Ich habe Deutsch gelernt.