or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

Hooray! Hang them all for treason!    Thanks for being the laziness that caused these problems in the first place.  So treason was perfect the way it was? Get bent. Learn what law is.
 The best kind of correct, at least. I subscribe to the mentioning of race as long as it’s universally accepted for what it is–a descriptor of an event–rather than claimed as a cry of “racism”.  It was not part of their blood,  It came to them very late,With long arrears to make good,  When the Saxon began to hate. They were not easily moved,  They were icy–willing to waitTill every count should be proved,  Ere the Saxon began to hate. Their voices were even and low. ...
 It has been shown, operationally, to be correct, however.
 Fortunately, 4” phone users make up far more than 1%.
Know what I’d like to see them add? (maybe it’s there already, but for the life of me I can’t find it) Health needs to be able to show a TIGHTER version of distance walked over time. If I go for a walk, I should be able to see when that started, how far I went (since that started), etc. Also, it doesn’t calculate calories based on the movement data the iPhone itself collects, so I have to calculate that on my own, but I can’t do that without knowing some basic things. I...
 If he disclosed nothing, he definitionally didn’t commit treason, as there was therefore no “aid.” They’re also illegal, so it doesn’t matter how classified they were.  Uncovering illegal government activity has HARMED the US? Hardly. Truth is never wrong. Again, what secrets–other than the existence of illegal programs–has he spread? I’m all for what he does as long as he doesn’t resort to actually revealing information (troop positions, plans, movements, construction,...
 Huh. Must be a midwest thing. Horning in means to encroach on something in which there is already an established presence. “She’s horning in on my market!” said Dave of the Girl Scout who was selling cookies near his bakery.
Thinking you don’t know what touchscreens and laptops are designed to be.
I only have two comments to this effect: 1. So you’re a racist. Not that that seems to be wrong these days, but it’s just what presents. 2. This quote:     There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all. The one absolutely certain...
Could’ve sworn he didn’t disclose anything to them… He didn’t give them the data the NSA had been collecting, after all.  I’m almost 100% sure that’s not how public domain works. Otherwise there are a fair few people who were arrested or fined for copyright “infringement” (really: infringement) who require apologies.