or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

Communism is inherently self-defeating and self-contradictory. It is by definition a broken and unusable system.
Steve said they wanted it but people wouldn’t sell.
 Finally. The old ones were starting to look a little dated. And then, of course, we have the Apple TrackSuit, Apple GolfPro, Apple Clubbing Extreme, and Apple Never Getting A Date. Not to say that all Apple fashion in the ‘80s was… bad. Why, take a look at this little number.  Ain’t she a beaut? Those lines, those curves! And the girl’s pretty cute, too. Bet she’d call her beau on the iPhone… …except there’s no curly cord to stereotypically twist around her fingers as she...
 Imagine how large the ring would have been if they had been able to buy that collection of apartments and get the whole plot of land they wanted.
 “I will leave you as you left me… marooned with tens of thousands of dollars in debt in an economy where forty percent of people are out of work…” Or, if you prefer the Bonaparte Cummerbund version, “…” I don’t remember any of his lines. Because he wasn’t at all like Khan…
 You’re both still funny.
  “Like, dude, these arrows are so trippy… Imagine if I was a chameleon and could move two of ‘em at once…”   Yes, I know that’s not a smile.
 I didn’t wish for it. It’s in the past. It happened. Pretending it didn’t happen isn’t going to make it go away. Wishing for it to happen wouldn’t make it happen, either.   Russia getting the band back together means a lot of things for a lot of people.
Sure. But this did.
Regarding the assumptions, I have only ever seen Apple Store employees wear their uniforms into the store with a shirt or coat over the Apple shirt (as company policy is that they’re not seen wearing the shirt into or out of the building).   I don’t imagine many people “change” entirely; and as such there’s quite probably a place in back to place personal belongings (namely this overshirt).    Oh, also, are the Apple Store restrooms supposed to be for customers?