or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

They’re already in that position. The FCC controls prices and they control the FCC.
THEY CAN IF THAT’D GET THE POINT ACROSS BETTER. I CAN ALSO MAKE IT A RAINBOW IF CATCHING YOUR EYE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHAT THE WORDS ACTUALLY SAY.
 Statistics backed by the federal government and anthropologists are ignorant and prejudiced, are they? Cute as a button, you are. Glad to see you went out and at least found the truth behind your lies, even if you’re physically incapable of admitting it to yourself.
 Yeah, I guess logic and reason would seem pretty extreme to someone in your position.
 I’m going to report you now. Hopefully you’ll just be banned so that no one has to deal with your dreck. I’ll reiterate my point from before. You are mentally ill. Please seek psychiatric assistance.
 Yep, that’s what words mean. OOPS, you just outed your lie. 
 They could, I suppose, which is why I didn’t speak in absolutes. Do you have evidence to disprove my statement? Aww, ain’t that cute.
 Then don’t say things like this:  And maybe people will care about literally anything you have to say.
 You’re always good for a laugh. What an ironic correlation. I happen to have one that is even more relevant, however.  
 Thanks for thinking you know what we think we know.  So? Yeah, it’s pretty depressing. Falsifications tend to allow just about any connection. That’s the opposite of “better”. Yeah, you’re really making a good point¡ Aww, that’s cute. Why, I bet the Daasanach and Nyangatom don’t argue about the workings and nature of the universe, much less the physics that define and explain it. Boy, do we look stupid!