or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

When the power cuts out and people are scrambling for food, this will be meaningless. But destroying the Eurozone and EU is the best thing to happen to Europe in decades. Three cheers for Greece, saviors of a continent. WAAAA THINK OF THE ELDERLY WAAAA Do you have a reply that isn’t a fallacy? Greece cooked their books to get into the Euro (they’re thinking about suing Goldman Sachs, in fact), now Europe is reaping its just reward for letting that happen.
 When blood dries, its color turns from bright to dark red. The beast is being slain.
I still think Apple should go with a rounded rectangle for OS X for differentiation.   Oh, I never told anyone. Right...
 Automatic upgrades? Nope. And an update (manually applied) that automatically turns on automatic upgrades? Also nope. But something automatically upgrading without user input and without a setting existing in the previous version to have done so is suspect. Leave it to Microsoft, though!
 I though you couldn’t call a woman fat. Thanks, neo-feminism!
I don’t know about looking by serial number, but any used 30” is going to be severely diminished in its backlighting capabilities, isn’t it?    CCFL dim with use, and the last 30” was made in 2010–five years ago. Unless it has had a backlight replacement (good luck) or is nearly brand new, it probably won’t be very bright.   I hate to say it, but is 16:10 really that important? Why not grab a 27” Thunderbolt or Cinema Display (or wait for the standalone Retina)?
 So you’re illiterate, then. It’s not to love; it’s to be upset about and want to change. Well, the USA for one. The nations I listed disarmed their citizens. There are many more nations off the list who also disarmed their citizens. Your point? Then maybe listen to what was actually posted. No, but your utter lack of comprehension of the words posted earlier makes this stupidity unsurprising. Your desire to disarm America makes you a marxist. That many have lost their...
 You can’t deny a statement because you don’t like the source. The first link therein is directly from the government. Table III-C is what we’re after, I think. That’s the debt as of June 26. And here’s a link to the same thing for March 13. Exact same debt, despite obvious spending overages.
Sure thing. This is, of course, in no way exhaustive.  You were saying, marxist? Whoop de frick. What’s your point? You act as though that isn’t a valid belief. We have proof of it across several countries (unrelated to guns), so why would anyone be so stupid as to think it wouldn’t happen due to guns? That’d be because you’ve deluded yourself into thinking modern governments are operating in their peoples’ best interests. Whoop de frick. What’s your point? You don’t have...
 Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Did you know that the debt has been illegally frozen for the last 15 weeks?  You can’t be racist against a country. Are you Greek and just offended at the thought that you should have to have personal fiscal responsibility?