or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

Remember, these are completely different effects. The Nintendo 3DS’ 3D is handled by the LCD directly. This monstrosity will be recording your face the entire time you use it in a mockery of better, less complex technology. Everything about the device has told us they are. Why on Earth would they need six cameras if not to pretend it’s about 3D in an excuse to record users?
 “But but but but but but but that’s ONLY because the others are sold to third world countries because they can’t afford the big…” See, they can’t even worm their way into making Android look good. 
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOOK AT THOSE SEAMS. LOOK AT THAT PLASTIC.
 I’m not as big a fan of humor that makes you mad as some people. 
 Mr. Blurrycam sure has subjective tastes…
 Because it’s a blatant lie. No. There are not. Yep. You. Not “everyone” and not even “many”. NOPE.   Yep. The people YOU know.  A quick search of anything only shows how stupid people are for thinking it shows anything. I’d rather you just stop lying entirely. Is that really so hard?
 Except one of the dimension sets here is unusable with one hand, so it’s not BS.
 That should be AI’s tagline.
 Wouldn’t it be the same as anywhere else?Horizontal as in cornering the market on all aspects of one level of the process: i.e., deals with all publishers in the market. Vertical as in owning one piece of every aspect of the process in a direct line from content creator to content consumer. When this all comes out and Apple gets to countersue for tens of billions in damages by the government, I certainly hope Amazon foots some of that bill.
 SAMSUNG IS JUST A MARKETING COMPANY!    They’ve admitted it themselves! No one supporting them has any argument whatsoever.