or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

No one, anywhere, has said this.You say that as though the size of the device lends itself to the format. So, honestly, just don’t hold it that way. Who covers the speaker? I hold mine with my pinky underneath, but it falls in the middle–on the port. That’s meaningless to your argument. Enjoy your faster horse, then. We’ll keep our cars.
IT’S. A. PHONE. Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten the false antenna debacle.
Hmm. I don’t like that it would modify the color, though.
Apologies, then. Do try to remember it next time; we get an awful lot of people who believe (“believe”) the strangest things. 😩  Same way they released the iPod touch with a protruding lens. If it means better image quality than it would have otherwise had, there’s no reason to complain. You don’t complain that your camera has a protruding lens! I’d have been fine had they just made the entire thing thicker to compensate for the laws of physics, but I’m used to an iPhone...
 That is one sexy piece of kit. I absolutely love the front of it. Slightly curved glass at the edges–all the way to the edges–and then the Home Button beginning to blend into the face. And a good thing, too. It’d phone home and whoever this is would be arrested. Seems odd that the representation of colors on the screen would be so different between the models. Maybe one just had its backlight turned down. Speaking of Simpsons references, “Ralph” as in the kid who drinks...
I just wonder why they wouldn’t make the whole case out of LiquidMetal, then.
 The flagship iPod is a bastard child? Your implication being that this would somehow give it prominence, despite not being an iPhone, not doing what the iPhone can do, and not being designed in any way to compete therewith? So? Or, you know, a perfectly real possibility given that Apple likes to do things without “purpose” these days. Screw them. Apple doesn’t make an xMac either. I guess “all” those people are “massively disappointed”. Or maybe Apple knows not to make...
 Exactly, though with a higher ground clearance. I say spheres because the obvious answer–superconductor-based levitation–relies on the existence of a room temperature superconductor grid laid underneath all the roads in the nation. Which is a spectacular idea, of course, but is a little ambitious for Apple to undertake right now. Only because we don’t have a room temperature superconductor yet. We’re talking about the back to school special...  There isn’t a single...
 Neither of you knows what vaporware is.  So is the watch. It’s exactly the same.  It’s Apple. There are always demo models.  As long as the thing ships expediently, they were wrong.