or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

Great argument! I’m sure people will take you seriously now that you’ve insulted people for thinking you’re a guy given that your username is a male-only name! Come off it, dude. Of course that was on purpose; get over yourself.  Nice strawman. Try again.
 I mean the Comcast situation. Creating part of the content accessible across a cable and owning the cable across which it moves.  Enjoy your own, separate argument, different from what I’m discussing. There’s no response here.  You apparently don’t comprehend that places in which free market doesn’t exist are the sole result of government intervention in said places. But no, enjoy your reducto ad absurdum, too. The Department of Justice that gave guns used to kill...
Yeah, I don’t like this at all. No one should be forced to sell something if or where they don’t want to.   Nor do I like content creators being content providers.
 Here’s the best take I’ve seen on it. Tell me where it’s wrong if it’s wrong.
 It was awful. And they’ll still be doing that.
 The last mediocre Pokémon titles were Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum in 2007.
The only movie about Steve Jobs that I want to see is Pirates of Silicon Valley II: Electric Googleoo, starring Noah Wyle again.   Have it pick up with the design of the iMac and iPod, run up through the iPhone, and then just shot for shot repeat the scene from the first one. “YOU’RE STEALING FROM US?!”
 Ah, what? The California government just got caught purposely allowing its oil industry to pollute aquifers for the sole purpose of shutting down said industry to push “green” energy. It was legal by law, but certainly not anything but “wrong” to do.
 I’ll be called a racist for saying this, but these two sentences together make sense to me. 
 What, Apple’s or Nintendo’s? Nintendo’s leverage is the fact that they’re the only company in the console game making any money whatsoever. They make money on every piece of hardware (like Apple), and they do it by selling great software that only works on that hardware (like Apple). Apple would sell more hardware with Nintendo as software on it. Apple’s leverage is the existing popularity of their hardware platform providing an order of magnitude larger customer base...