or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

And then they sign an exclusivity deal to sell hardware only at Amazon! And this hardware is designed by a world-class industrial artist! Wall Street deems it the best way that Bose can compete after suddenly splitting stock! That’s right, Bezos’ Bose Bozos’ beveled bezel’s best bet begins by boosting buyer benefit by… surprise.
 How about customer e-mails stored on US servers protected from the LACK of US government agency warrants? Because that’s a pretty big problem, too.
 Nah, when there’s injustice (the real kind), you get upset. When there’s illegal activity, you get upset. There’s no other acceptable course of action, particularly when said illegal activity comes from the very people elected (appointed, or, in some cases, blood-called) to protect you and uphold said laws. There’s no such thing as too much righteous fury. Makes my blood boil that no one has done anything about them here, either. Maybe when this case backfires and your...
Not for these clowns. Talk about ludicrous.
Very much so, yes.
I’m puzzled why people give him media time, much less listen to him.
 Someday I want to be in a position that can be bought out so that when a controversial decision comes up I can hold out for SO MUCH MONEY for a charity or some such. Like, ludicrous amounts of money. And then just flip ‘em the bird and rule on the side of truth anyway.
 I’m saying that nowhere is safe now.
That IS the topic. They can literally do anything they want now. It doesn’t matter whose service it is. Of course, this is not only illegal but unconstitutional. Everyone who voted yes needs to be imprisoned for life.
 Dear Hosers, APPLE IS NOT THE ONLY COMPANY IN YOUR COUNTRY THAT SELLS PHONES. IF CUSTOMERS HAD FOUND IT TOO EXPENSIVE, THEY WOULD HAVE PURCHASED SOMETHING ELSE FROM SOMEONE ELSE. ALL OF YOU NEED TO BE IMPRISONED FOR STUPIDITY. Sincerely,Aboutta Annexya