or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

Oh, that could be the new spam-catcher system, erasing “early” account posts because it thinks they’re spam. But you had previous posts and it’s not a new account… 
 It’s not a matter of learning; it’s a matter of the continuance of a policy that is not yet seen to completion. This keeps happening because the goal isn’t done.
Whoop de frick. What’s your point? I couldn’t care less about the topic at hand. My statement was standalone, and still stands.  What you ‘think’ really doesn’t matter, though. What is is, what isn’t isn’t. Truth remains truth no matter how few people say it, and no matter who says it. I totally understand your statement, though, and I’m certain that I do the same. Take MacOSRumors.com (or whatever it was called…). The entire site was built on the premise of purposely...
 The moral of the story is don’t shoot raw unless you actually need to.  
 Sure can. Just watch me. Of course, because the iPhone didn’t come before Andr… oh, wait. Are you delusional? Hooray! Google was the first to make products too big to be used and which are only purchased by people too stupid to drink water without spilling! Your point? Is this trolling?
Because we’re the only ones who do that, of course. What on Earth makes you think that’s the goal? 
 Something isn’t false because you don’t like who told it to you.
 “What difference, at this point, does it make?” 
Keep your libel to yourself, please.
 Is this reality? Is this the world we actually live in? OH NO WE NEED LEGISLATION TO ADD TAXES TO AND MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ISPS TO COMPETE OR HAVE ANY INCENTIVE TO LOWER PRICES OH NO NOW SOME PEOPLE CAN’T AFFORD THE INTERNET; BETTER STEAL MONEY FROM EVERYONE ELSE SO THAT THEY CAN HAVE IT FOR FREE Collapse, please.