or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

I dunno. Why would you buy a tablet with an identity crisis?
It can still know how you went, just not where. 
 It will.  Or leave the phone at home.
Yeah, I was trying to find a picture of one, too... I didn’t figure you’d know that kitsch off-hand.   Aha! Found one. Okay, so it’s regular artwork of whatever, but wherever there would be a light in the painting, that part is cut out and wired from behind with a tiny LED light so that there’s an actual light there. And then you plug in the painting and you get the “effect” of lights.   It’s really stupid and cheesy and it went a long way for a joke, but whatever.
Oh! So you’re one of those black velvet paintings with the little LED lights wired into it? 
 Oh, it’s not a “prevent data copying” thing; it’s just the page format. Huddler keeps all aspects of any text you copy/paste into it (since this is just a glorified HTML entry field), with some restrictions. Those restrictions cause errors. So this is what you were meant to see (it shows up properly in the input field): But you get:    It looks like the “repeat-x” and “repeat-y” attributes aren’t supported, so it just keeps going. BUT WHY DOES IT RENDER CORRECTLY WHEN...
Or a puppeteer.
 I doubt that. What gave you that idea?  Do you not believe that a monopoly can be public or private?
 That’s not what I’m reading about it, but hey. So list your more oftens. We’ve already seen the amazing things that can be done with the nots.
No, but you did in literally the very next sentence.