or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

It was more below the belt. And you don’t get to troll and be condescending. Pick one or the other and then go away.
I’d say the 1st, but that’s Labor Day. So the 2nd. And then 19th for release. Nope. At this point, I don’t think we’ll even see evidence of the vacation blackout until the day of announcement.
 Because it isn’t. It’s taller. This is the only thing people ever say, and it isn’t an argument... I’m actually fine with a 4.7”, but I’m on the upper end of the hand spectrum. You’d have to be a basketball player to be able to use anything larger.
But it’s Steve’s. There’s a reason they haven’t used it since. If they plan to sell any this quarter they can’t do that.
THE CUSTOMER BUYING THE PHONE.
You know very well.
lol, no. There’s nothing incorrect about what he’s saying.
 1. Yes, because they are.2. We’re talking about 20 years ago, which while it was still the case, is even further skewed toward Apple computers in education. Educate yourself.
 My first impression is that this sounds stupid.  And that confirms it. Don’t you have an Android device orgy to attend? Remember to bump safely.
 Absolutely disgusting. They explicitly say that it’s too big and then make excuses for it?! YOU, the CONSUMER, are for whom THEY are to make excuses! And then products you could actually want or use! These people are insane.