or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

I’m considering a WiiU, but am having trouble justifying it to myself if it’ll only be a few games. For me it’d only be Smash Bros 4, Pikmin 3, Splatoon, and Zelda U. My sister (who lives with me) would have a few of her own, plus her library of Wii games. And I know that if this program really takes off, there’s a chance that WiiU games could be ported to OS X. I don’t care how small that chance is, I WANT IT TO HAPPEN. I’ve been trying to migrate my gaming to my computer...
 I expect only the channels I want and only paying for them.
 Aww, that’s cute.
 Man, we are starved for leaked product images, aren’t we?
I’d’ve been much happier if Nintendo had hired their own people to do this. Still, I’ll wait and see how well these guys port the content.   Still pretty happy about this, at any rate.
 I’m trying to tell if you’re being racist, sexist, ableist, mentally defective, or just telling a joke.
Hey, wait a minute. I just realized something about this. I wiped my entire hard drive when I did that reinstall of 10.10.1 and my entire browsing history still showed up again.   So that means that iCloud is saving every URL you visit, in addition to it being local.
 I’ve heard that before. 
I don’t see what use 5K would be on a laptop, but I love seventeens. Still, I’ve moved on; hoping for a 13” or 15” tablet now.