or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

I’m surprised that it didn’t include Crackle.
Did we ever get a definitive answer on whether the 4th gen supports local libraries in the same way as the previous versions? Oh, and could we maybe see the local libraries in the same way as EVERY SINGLE OTHER APP ON THE DEVICE?! Namely as a grid of artwork rather than a list of text? How hard, Apple.
And you don’t mind having to install their certificate to get the blocking?
That’s fine, but why?
 Good for you. Learn to read and comprehend the English language. I’m a wreck, personally. I’ve lost so much of what I used to be able to do. And if I can still comprehend how things go together, YOU CAN. You’re better than me. You have functioning memory. You can remember things, associate them, and come to a conclusion about them. And yet you DON’T. EVER. Wonder why I get annoyed at your garbage.
 The person chose to undertake the actions. The actions were undertaken due to a number of the other actions or beliefs that make up the person. The person can change, but until he does, the person is to blame. Who are we but our beliefs and the actions undertaken in accordance therewith? This feels like the same thing as the Flappy Bird guy pulling his product, except there’s zero chance that some competitor or other field-associated group would have approached him to do...
 [citation needed] Still waiting for a rebuttal, by the way.
 A blocker OF advertising...  I can’t recall a single time in history in which the people saying this have been in the right, and this doesn’t break the standard. Ad-supported content will always be around. I just want to be able to block it.
And yet I don’t respect him one iota, nor is someone who destroys something good like this “conscientious” at all. Sorry, but no.
 So that’s it, then. No MGS VI. I guess that’s a good thing since they canned Kojima and would have only wrecked it, anyway.  The casualization–and, by extension, destruction–of the industry and the dilution and bastardization of nearly every property therein, kicking out the crowd that made the industry and replacing them with more idealized imbeciles with a “better” ideology.