or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

I’m happy for the first time in seven or so years (unrelated, interestingly enough, to the state of the economy back then). I shouldn’t be–still nothing is going right for me–but we finally have a chance to destroy the scam of fractional reserve banking and the fiat currency scam. So this has me in fairly high spirits.   If not now, September for sure.
 Then it’s just stupidity. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. Because all the states who disarmed and then committed genocide on their citizens were so much better.  Zero debate.  A well-balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed. Quiz time! Who has the right to food? A) A well-balanced breakfastB) the people Okay, stupidity on your part, too. Please don’t inject yourself...
 /s
This is why all first posts should be auto-caught by Defensio and manually approved.
 Gee, how about that. Almost as though that’s the entire idea. I dunno; I’m liking the data I’ve seen. Who’s to say they didn’t fail in the same way the Vikings did? That’s nothing to do with what I’m saying. Of course people crossed from Beringa; people ALSO crossed from the Atlantic. And you’re revealed for what you’re actually doing. Thanks.
 Solutreans came over from Europe first. Diseases were brought over by animals before secondary European contact.
Yep!
Not a word of this is true, so you really ought to be the one doing research.
  “Guns don’t kill people... flags do.”
Amazon says they pulled the flags because of federal law. There is no such law. There can be no such law.  There are no words banned to me.  Legitimately. Not only was there no law among Indioe society that stated anything about immigration, Indioes had no concept of the ownership of land, thus no Europeans could possibly be illegal, nor were they infringing on anyone’s land.