or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

You can see them having sex.
 Ah, the Mac Pro; I think that’s what I’m not remembering. And yep, that’s really the only way to go. However, you run into a completely new set of problems when you do that. With the iPhone, they showed a hobbled-together prototype that could only move through its software on a “golden path”. And then there were six months of downtime for competitors. But i think that the Mac Pro is even the opposite here. No one else in the workstation part of the industry in their right...
Why am I thinking that at one point there was a new product for which we saw no leaks at all? Fairly recent; last eight years or so… 
 Ah, but what Apple-designed building meant for the general population has carpet?
 Carpets rolled up. House mockup confirmed.
 Hang on, I’ll mock up a product page for that. 
I WANT TO CONTROL MY HOME WITH MY VOICE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Ideally, it would be via a two-way PA in every room. Since every room should have speakers for your music, that system would obviously include a microphone (don’t say it can’t be done cheaply; my elementary school had one and it was installed before Apple made computers with mice). Barring an installed system, having an iDevice in your pocket or in your hands and using it as the remote is the best option, and if...
 Runs Android.
That’s an idea: it’s a full-scale mockup of a house with Apple’s wise home tech integrated into everything–lights, appliances, television, etc.