or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

Every time until you do it. 1) Demonstrate “climate change” is real.    No problem there! There is plenty of geological evidence that the Earth has been much warmer for most of its existence. The Jurassic period, for example, was quite a bit warmer than today. In fact, there have only been a few colder times in Earth’s history compared to today. And ‘climate’, in the strictest sense, changes daily.2) Demonstrate that “climate change” is manmade.    This is tougher, since...
E-mail has a character limit? I thought it was just limited to the size of message that could be sent by a given server.
Yep. They’d work as dual action plugs. Oh, and a set of 6 TB3-USB A female dongles available for the same price.
 Here’s your next task (you won’t do it; you’ll keep doing what you’ve been doing: lying): 1) Demonstrate “climate change” is real.    No problem there! There is plenty of geological evidence that the Earth has been much warmer for most of its existence. The Jurassic period, for example, was quite a bit warmer than today. In fact, there have only been a few colder times in Earth’s history compared to today. And ‘climate’, in the strictest sense, changes daily.2)...
 Yeah, the ones that give the temperature data that is ignored because it doesn’t suit the narrative. Your point is what?  Given that he says they are, yes, he needs to prove that the satellites are lying. Guess what: your cherrypicking is deceptive as part of the overall picture. Temperatures are on a downward trend over the last 100 years. Weather is getting less extreme.  Man is not changing the climate or the weather. The Chinese (et. al.) are polluting their rivers...
 Yep. Know why? Apple doesn’t care about ports. They hate ports. Always have. Even after Steve died they didn’t add more ports. 2 Thunderbolt 31 headphone jack1 SD card slot This is what I see it having. The only computer for which they’ve said, “Know what? Yes. Ports. PORTS FOR YOU!” is the Mac Pro, and that’s only by ABSOLUTE NECESSITY since they got rid of the internal expansion. This is what the Mac Pro has right now: 4 USB 36 Thunderbolt 22 Ethernet1 HDMI1 Headphone1...
 Prove the satellites are lying.
 Wow! These words disproved the satellite data! Good job!No, there’s no hidden text here.
 Oh, you want me to do more cherrypicking? That’s cute. It sure isn’t! It’s so easy that even you can do it. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Prove the satellites are lying. We have proof that your chart is completely invented. So you prove the satellites are lying. Why is it that you do literally every single thing I say you’re going to do? I even say it before you do it and then you do it. They’re not suggestions for what you should actually do. When I...
 What’s wrong? Satellites got your tongue? Oh, wait, no, I got it....   OH NO IT’S WARMING THIS IS THE WORST DISASTER EVER IT’S OUR FAULT BUY MY SOLAR PANELS THAT’LL FIX IT. Here’s your next task (you won’t do it; you’ll keep doing what you’ve been doing: lying): 1) Demonstrate “climate change” is real.    No problem there! There is plenty of geological evidence that the Earth has been much warmer for most of its existence. The Jurassic period, for example, was quite a bit...