or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

He’s such a complete idiot. Utterly brain dead. What’re the odds that he got a HUGE payout from Google or Amazon?
 Which is why it’s so mystifying that we didn’t get it in the Apple TV (other than the well-known supply chain constraints, which could be fixed by building new plants IN THE UNITED STATES). This seems wrong, but I’d like to hear more on it. Same reason they created Thunderbolt and retina displays. Because it’s objectively better. NASA’s channel. And again, the channels won’t exist until people have something on which to watch them. Heck, there STILL isn’t a single station...
Except for last year, where we got the monochrome shaft. 
The hardware has to exist for the software to want to exist. This has never been an argument. If Apple had waited until there were “enough” USB devices, we would have first seen USB 1.1 on the iMac G5, if that.
Cute. That has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the statement being made, nor is it accurate. As you have absolutely no refutation for what was stated, we can safely assume that you don’t have the first clue what you’re talking about other than to be against anything traditionalist for the sake of it.
Phones don’t need to be aerodynamic. They’d probably just do night desert tests only. Almost as though it’s not happening.
 Common Core is explicitly, consciously, purposely designed to destroy both the education and learning processes of public school children. Keep your delusional garbage to yourself. Yep. The Beginning    In the beginning, GamerGate started in response to evidence of corruption in games journalism. This was far from a surprise to most of us, but we latched onto it because we finally had proof thanks to a certain jilted ex-boyfriend. What we found, however, was only the tip...
Or News, Apple’s new killer.
OS X is built for a cursor and a single point of input. It’s worthless on touchscreens.   OS XI will fix that, but we’re roughly five years out.
 Hmm. Interesting point.Fair enough; my Wacom is only a drawing tablet, not a screen-backed tablet. I’m not used to drawing directly on what I’m seeing (digitally), so that may be better. I use my free hand to manage the function wheel on the tablet in the first place.  I’m still confident that most of Wacom hasn’t gotten a good night’s sleep since the Pro was announced.