or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

Both (usually only the first), the latter founded in the former.
Illegally. Yes, 100% it is, and it’s also against every ToS of every ISP.
 Oh, yeah. I don’t even know of any drive that plays them. Heck, I don’t know of any drive that will do DVD DL±RW, which is nonsense.
 Isn’t that the definition? How people who’ve broken the constitution keep getting elected because their constituencies are too stupid to know, etc.?
 Must be nice to have carriers that will change plan prices for subsidies...You guys may as well just go on the US dollar at this point. Ecuador does and they love it. You could even keep your coins, like they do. Everyone hates to cart around change, but being able to call your money ‘looney’ and ’toonie’ is neat.
It’s perfectly applicable. You’re breaking the law, as well as the contract your friend signed for service in the first place. If discovered, the account will be terminated and legal action could be taken. Wow. Then... maybe you don’t get to watch them? Seems like a pretty simple concept to grasp. Enjoy sharing that prison cell with Bubba B. Bubbington the 3rd.
 I’m totally fine with a 5.5” iPod touch, and indeed hope that if this device is real (about which you know nothing whatsoever) that it is this.
Please no. Between “polar vortex”, “supermoon”, “superstorm”, and all the other ludicrously idiotic, meaningless, and misleading buzzwords the media seems to want to invent this decade, we don’t need “super malware” thrown in.
 Take your FUD and shove it.  Sounds like you need to quit whining and buy a piece of crap from someone else. You don’t comprehend how things have changed in the last SEVENTEEN YEARS, so enjoy working in the past. Completely and utterly wrong. OF COURSE NOTHING NEW IS COMING OUT.
 Yes, updating to the only chips that will be available until summer of next year sure is pointless¡ Yeah, Apple sure is doomed. Take your FUD and shove it.  DVDs go to 8 gigs.