or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

Obviously it’ll be the Apple Car (four door family vehicle), Apple Car Sport (screaming two seater), and Apple Car Edition (the design taking over Rolls Royce’s as an icon of luxury), the latter having a body of 18 karat gold and selling for $10,000. Wait…
 Wait, really? Europeans are actually going to build upward for a change?
You say that as though they’re actually making a car.
 By Way of Deception was taken.
I want a dark theme for every application on OS X, while we’re at it.
 Whazzat? Who’s in love with me? Gotta warn you, ladies; I pray for death every day, so that job’s already taken.“… what, by death? You have the hots for the Grim Reapette?”No, I just hate myself too much for you to love. (there, that sounds profound or something)
 Thanks for the info; my search algorithm education was a long time ago. Still, a modern processor should be able to handle more advanced searches fairly easily, yeah? Is the difference we’re talking about still measurable in milliseconds, or would the average index size be large enough that it’s appreciably longer? Sure, we have to take into account HDD vs. SSD (and then standard SSD vs. PCIe SSD), but that’s less a limitation of the processing power and more an...
 What’s the point? Thunderbolt 3 is what we need for a standalone retina display.
Bluetooth as a “special feature” when Apple has had Bluetooth standard on all of its products since 2008 and all of its products except the Mac Pro since 2005.  
 Source?