or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

Yeah, uh huh, I'm sure you know better than Apple who just explicitly said otherwise.
 What is it with some people and using foreign guns? Good ol' American-made for me.
 No. All of my messages, regardless of transport system, have proper grammar/spelling. Humanity’s degrading.
OH WOW SIX ARBITRARY PAGES OF AN ARBITRARY NUMBER OF USERS THAT MUST MEAN SOMETHING –No one
 It showed up right on the iCloud screen at the bottom. Click it and the iTunes/App Store logos fade away, letting you know you’re only signing in for iCloud. Afterward, a window where the iCloud logo was faded. I’ve never had that happen...
 Given that both the government and companies do this, legally and otherwise, educate yourself.
 This makes me really happy.
 No, but enjoy.  Somehow I doubt that you can refute the statement that Apple wouldn't have made phones this large had Android not done it, too.
 Yosemite and Mavericks take that into account when you install, even. They have an option for doing just that. Yes, it sucks that we can't just merge our old accounts up to iCloud, but it's typing in two usernames and passwords instead of one; not that big a deal.
I stand by my desire for a modern 4" iPhone. They'll have the complete lineup in the bag. As it stands, Android will be able to scoop up the underliers on the low end.