or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

A company that has control over quality gets to charge more for it? Wow. What a concept. No real control over quality? You mean they get to be like a dry cleaner and say “not responsible for theft or damage” when your book arrives torn to shreds?
 No, it’s WAAAAAAA MOMMY THE BIG BAD APPLE IS COMPETING AGAINST US
 Just come off it, man. Either reply to what is written or don’t bother wasting our time with this obfuscatory tripe.
 So you haven’t learn anything about just making things up.
 Well, you know what they say about assumptions.  Or imagine this: we actually build more “roads”, actually improve prices and speeds, and make this issue moot. Being able to live stream 1080p, for example, shouldn’t be a concern for anyone...
You’re paying for speeds up to that. 
 I love you and have missed you.
 I think that two free EOL battery swaps would be a decent justification for the price. Because that isn’t the reason for its success.
 The question then becomes about the lifespan of the battery. How many years is a multi-thousand dollar device supposed to hold a charge?
 It seems to me that they ought to be covering it regardless. What he plans to do/not do is rather important going forward.