or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

You want precision from your erasure as much as you do your drawing. I love that my Wacom lets me flip my stylus to erase. Wish the Pencil would, too.
 Destroy the Federal Reserve and its puppet–the Bank of International Settlements–and not only do you plunge the world into chaos, you save it from the most demonic tyranny since... let’s see, when was Jerusalem sacked? Ah, 70 AD.From the ashes will emerge a new world with countries who coin their own currency, backed by actual money (of which there is none now), and which are near-total isolationist save where their national, genetic, or societal policies deem...
Streaming, schmeaming; What about a small setup for editing and then outputting to a real-world environment? 
 Citation needed.
 FOR uncompressed. For anything else it’s fine. Heaven’s sake. Is that specific to the Apple TV? Because it’s not true anywhere else.
 Sorry, should’ve specified; my iPhone. 6. This is a 6S-only thing, isn’t it? 
Nowhere did I say that...
 Yep. Which is why 100 megs wouldn’t cut it. Still, it’s fine unless your download speeds are faster than that. And 2160p is ~35Mbps under H.264, right? Looks like we’ll be stuck with non-gig Ethernet on the Apple TV for quite some time. I don’t understand the confusion.
 After the Second Great Depression and two stock splits. 
They sure are. I’ve been in love with the idea since I first found them, and I really wish Apple would allow the use of CUSTOM animated lock screens so that I could use them on my iPhone. Now, these are pretty big; that’s the thing. Still, I wonder how they compare to a Live Photo. EDIT: Okay, what? They didn’t show up when I linked from the external sites, so I pulled them down and uploaded them manually. STILL don’t show up. It’s not their file size. I uploaded a 10 MB+...