or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

It’s not a matter of talent. What, do you think the current teams are incapable of putting the A8 in the iPad Mini? Do you think the current teams are incapable of designing a new Mac Pro logic board every year?It’s a matter of third parties. Intel doesn’t release server chips that quickly. Chip makers can’t make ENOUGH of the newest A chips to meet demand. Apple doesn’t make everything they sell. If a component is held back, that’s not within their power to change. If you...
 Everyone else in the thread agrees. Go ask people on the street; they’ll laugh at you for suggesting it. Oh, that! Yeah, that regards licensing for the playback of purchased content. And, as you have already been proven wrong, it was not a fallacy. Okay, that’s a little better. In this case, the responsibility, again, is on the auto manufacturers to adopt CarPlay. Apple has already done everything it can do. Right up there in the thread. *tinkly riff* Home of pirates,...
$200,000,000,000 cash would be plenty to build manufactories from scratch, but the question remains about the future efficacy of that currency.
If it is, Wacom’s dead. I certainly hope that Apple at least matches the Intuos line in sensitivity.
Thanks for proving his point so succinctly. How pathetic.
What’s actually important about that is their quarterly sales kept increasing through the entire thing. It’s different this time.
 Me and everyone else on Earth with a cell phone. Did this happen? No. Why would make up absolute nonsense? First, that isn’t what an appeal to ignorance is. Second, your statement had absolutely nothing to do with the discussion. Good thing that buses and trains have CarPlay and that multiple devices can connect to CarPlay at once and… oh, wait. Pretending that you invalidated evidence does not mean that you actually did it. And yet you’ve no refutation for it. Said style...
 Oh, I’m talking far future; it’s not particularly relevant right now. And I’d caution against taking the UN projections too seriously. Upheaval is coming, particularly to the high-fertility areas.  Interesting post. But when I see things like ‘silk road website seized; half of all bitcoins in existence in FBI control’, I start to question that.
I’ve always loved the idea of an Apple Car, but I really want the design to be both revolutionary and practical. Apple’s in a position to do what the car companies are too terrified to do: change up the design concept in a radical(ly better) way.    Still, I want it to be gorgeous in the same way that historical cars have been gorgeous. Something like this, not so much: Something like this, however...
 But the very act of doing it would instantly decrease trust in the system, as it would prove that the fiat currency is still fiat. And you would always have an n+1 number of nodes installing it anyway, which would shrink the system at parity with the most modern software. Never mind that it could be pushed in the background without consent. Also connection points for electronics. It’ll peak at 40 billion or so; we’re nowhere near that yet.