or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

I imagine that Sony is slowly looking over its shoulder and pulling at its collar as it nervously glances as its PSP lineup. And though Microsoft never entered the handheld department, the A9 might make them get hot and bothered regarding the performance of the Xbone.  Why don’t I own any?! Need to educate myself on the best way to go about it.
 Hmm. I still don’t find even a 3.5” too small; it’s just the shape that feels... primitive. Like coming back to my Early 2008 MacBook Pro after a trip to the Apple Store to fondle the 2nd generation unibody. Oh, speaking of which... Attention to detail.
Okay, let’s assume the iPad Pro is still 4:3.   Since retina is a requirement and the minimum therefor is ~327 ppi, there are only a few resolutions that will work.   Assuming a 12.2” iPad Pro, the panels being manufactured could be 3200x2400 (QUXGA). Nice round numbers that work out to 327.87 ppi. A 12.9” iPad Pro would make that 310 ppi.   Assuming a 12.9” iPad Pro, the panels being manufactured could be 4096x3072 (HXGA), working out to 396.9 ppi. This has the...
 After nearly two months with my iPhone 6, I picked up my iPhone (first ‘un) to check on something. And I felt bad. Because it felt nubby in my hand. Fat and curvy and all stubby and stuff. Tells you how well they’ve designed their new, insanely thin products. But it’s still a great size for a phone.
 “How many iPhone 6 have sold? And how many of them are being used with Apple Pay? Yeesh, in two years we may have lost a fair share of that market... hmm...”
I dunno. It’s pretty thick.
 Because they are. Exploits that aren’t in the wild are meaningless. But you also won’t find anyone who says they shouldn’t be patched.
Oh, I see. I also see no reason to be upset at this kind of lobbying. The government is violating the law. All work done to reverse this and bring the perpetrators to justice is valid.
Thought that was us. Who said Apple was upset at them?
 “You funny man. I kill you last.”