or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

Huh. Didn’t happen for me. What do you distinguish as a ‘text snippet’?
 It’s surgery. Your life is always at risk.
Because they know how to build a car better than Apple and have the infrastructure to do it more cheaply? Same reason Apple uses third party glass rather than having their own foundries and third party NAND/hard drives/RAM/GPUs (for now)/CPUs (for now), etc.
 And then Google’s inevitable car presence… ♩♫ “Like an omnipresent totalitarian government, Google is there!” ♩♫ A black portal opens up, lightning flashing from within and tentacles slithering out of it, the screams of the damned heard muffled behind the roar of wind. Eric Schmidt steps out of it. “Hey, hi, how’s it goin’? Oh, your car’s broken? Sure, I’ll fix it. Anything for our product customers.”  I’m gonna stop you right there.
0/10; go troll on MacRumors.
So you’re a masochist?
Oh. Yeah, I knew that. I ran into it when restoring 10.10.1 to my laptop to see if that would fix the Wi-Fi problem that popped up for four days and went away immediately after (it didn’t fix it; it went away on its own).   I figured it was iCloud saving every single URL, given that it has to sync it all between all your devices. But it’s local? Okay. Of course iCloud DOES save all your URLs, but to know it’s local is… I dunno, what? It’s annoying if you ever have to...
That’s a bright spot, certainly.
Well, time to burn it all down and salt the Earth. iOS bug fix timeframes will take a nosedive now that John Q. Moron will be flooding the reports with non-bugs.