or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

One’s ownership, the other is subsidized rental. Any content on YouTube is by the authorization of the copyright owner.
 Why are people talking about me behind my... oh, you mean the music thief. Never mind. According to some, everything will be free anyway within a few decades as automation puts everyone out of work and causes global genocide. And they don’t think this is a bad thing. They actively want it to happen. And they have the gall to call me insane. I’m a worthless pile of garbage, yes, but I’m not insane.
DISBAR THE LAWYERS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MESS. Actually PUNISH people.
 Did they? I mean ever, operationally, not just as a matter of procedure. Why is it that search engines are useless for anything older than a few years? I can’t find any instances of this in help forums (et. al.) from the dawn of the iPod...
OI! KIM JONG UN! Yeah, you, fatty. I propose a trade. You release your current citizens to the South and in exchange we’ll force them to give you all Samsung employees. Trust us; you’ll totally be able to reunite your country with their expertise on your side. They’ll just copy the way the Union won the Civil War.
I can code, I just don’t like it. I much prefer designing UI.
Then maybe he should wine to the NAND manufacturers to hop to it instead. This is like complaining to Apple that the CPUs are too slow or they don’t release new ones “quickly” enough.
 Eh? I think you have that backward.
 Any article with a number in the title denoting a list of something is disgusting.
 Isn’t it funny that in the 13 years the iPod has existed we have never, EVER heard about this happening? Isn’t it funny that no other PMP has ever been able to play iTunes music? Isn’t it funny that while iTunes supported PMPs other than the iPod the iPod was NEVER supported by other brands’ software? Isn’t it funny that the entire lawsuit is based on complete lies that can be disproven using any version of iTunes and any CD? Isn’t it funny that NOTHING APPLE HAS DONE IS...