or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

Report it, and if Marvin sees that it doesn’t register as being his computers he’ll delete the account.  WAIT WHAT WHY.
Siri needs access to your contacts to know who you are and who everyone else is in relation to you (and for, you know, sending them things). Does that info even leave the device?   Dictation doesn’t need it.
It dropped for me in GM2, but in none of the DPs or release.
Yep, that sounds like a machine problem to me. Did you happen to get pictures of the install glitches as they happened? If not, you should at least be able to reproduce the video problem in an Apple Store.
 I’m certain I’ve been told already, but tell me again so that I can forget it within seconds and ask next month: how is that legal? Don’t they have an obligation to their shareholders to prove they’re not lying?
 I’ve always been of the belief that this is a false premise. While the statement “There is no reason to improve upon a selling product if there is no better alternative” sounds compelling on its own, reality makes it laughable.
 Not not voting, that’s for sure. The solution is to educate people on the proper administration of a republican government. So many people think that the United States is a democracy that it should horrify anyone paying attention.
 “you waste your time here so I am better than you that means I win the argument *raspberry* poopyhead”, I think.
The people who whine about post count generally whine to me now, so I doubt it.