or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

Oh, it’s not a “prevent data copying” thing; it’s just the page format. Huddler keeps all aspects of any text you copy/paste into it (since this is just a glorified HTML entry field), with some restrictions. Those restrictions cause errors. So this is what you were meant to see (it shows up properly in the input field): But you get:    It looks like the “repeat-x” and “repeat-y” attributes aren’t supported, so it just keeps going. BUT WHY DOES IT RENDER CORRECTLY WHEN...
Or a puppeteer.
 I doubt that. What gave you that idea?  Do you not believe that a monopoly can be public or private?
 That’s not what I’m reading about it, but hey. So list your more oftens. We’ve already seen the amazing things that can be done with the nots.
No, but you did in literally the very next sentence.
 I’ve found the lack of OIS to not be a problem, but compared to my film camera I really miss optical zoom. I have to get far closer to spiders than I’d otherwise wish...A cropped image, here, but still rather far.
Okay, what am I missing here... A 50” LED LCD for $200? That seems like a great deal. Oh, it’s Panasonic, so it will have ads on the volume popup. Not even joking.
 “WAA,” the cry goes up, “BUT THEY SOLD IT OR MADE IT FREE SO THAT MEANS THEY DID NOTHING!”
 You could say that about what I ate yesterday or who I spoke with this morning. These days I’m basically just a shell of what used to be a person.  I wonder about another scenario, in which the government is responsible for the buildout and replacement of copper with optical cable nationwide, but simply turns over access and use thereof to companies in the respective industries that would use it, leaving them to compete on an equal footing, infrastructure-wise. This would...
 Like PPC->x86? Absolutely. What about an A16?