or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

Sure, if the 5C hadn’t existed for two years before. Yep, they sure did release a successor phone to the iPhone 5 called the 5C. Oh, wait, no, that didn’t happen. The successor was the 5S, the 5 remained the same and became the 5C. So you’re wanting to call a brand new product a rebranding of an old product. More power to you, I guess.
 Because 7” isn’t 8”, which is obvious to anyone. Keep trying.Which you either refuse to comprehend or simply cannot. Yeah, number 1 there tends to be how the US operates.
Why would it need 8GB of RAM? Why does it make sense to bring the X back?
No, I said nothing whatsoever about Steve. We don’t have anything that would say he was supportive of a smaller tablet. No, the un-CC’d e-mai It’d be nice if people stopped saying wrong things, too. Why would anyone want to hold a “conversation” if one side is constantly wrong? You’ll learn eventually. Or we could look for information regarding transaction volume per country. The US has been able to go without more modern systems because they haven’t mattered.
10% of them, at least. The rest don’t care. Why do people not comprehend this?
 Seems like Apple would highlight the difference in performance between the two models if ANY of the hardware was different. They did for the battery. Why didn’t they for RAM if this is true?
WE THE PEOPLE   are intelligent enough to comprehend the difference between a bad password and an insecure server. Or, at least, we would be if the media would stop lying and tell us what actually happened.     
I forgot how bad websites could look.
 No, but if you cared about the argument you’d know that. Maybe you haven’t noticed, but Apple ≠ Samsung. They don’t care about money. If that’s your only argument, you don’t have one. And where’s most of the money made?
 If that’s something he said, I don’t see how it applies here.