or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

It seems to me that the distance between the speakers isn’t the actual issue here. Rather that the angle formed between the speakers and the listener (and, on a small enough scale, the quadrilateral formed involving both ears) is important. 
 [random garbage walking in front of the frame for absolutely no reason, ripped from Mos Eisley] 10/10; would mock and deride again. Beautifully done; I want to learn how to cut elements in motion out like that.
Put a table in Pages (anywhere in iWork, I bet), select a cell, and drag an image to it straight out of Safari (or any browser, I bet). It copies as the image URL. Select the text field within that cell, drag the image, and it embeds correctly.   Why would anyone want the former behavior? Can that be disabled?   Ah, select a cell, drag an image to it from Finder, and it becomes the BACKGROUND for the cell. Select the text field within the cell, drag the image, and it...
 That reminds me of a pair of DeLorean sneakers that Nike made one year. Available only on Black Friday, they were sold out instantly at midnight...
I was actually wondering about a controller (probably wired) for OS X. It’d be nice to gather ROMs of my physical game library to have everything in one place on my computer. Sure, I can use keyboard+mouse to control them, but it just doesn’t feel the same.
 Well, Han was one until he saw the Force in action. Expanded Universe turned him into a Jedi, so take that! Think he’ll be one in VII? I can certainly see Leia with a blue lightsaber, but they might just keep Han a blasters-only guy.
 I was for renaming the entire line to “MacBook” when they dropped the actual MacBook. There’s no iMac Pro, after all. At this point, I figure the laptops have ~six years left, so they could still do that, but in the end it doesn’t really matter.
 I guess truth is denial now, huh.  I said no such thing.  And you just keep doing it...  Okay, again, enjoy your delusions. Sales are down? So what? You’re inventing that the price is the problem. Marketshare remains the same. Look at the tablets actually in use. Call us back when the iPad isn’t 90% of that number.
 To be fair, I certainly prefer “Apple Home” to “iHome”, you know? I still wish the iPad had gotten the Apple name from its launch. It’s a tablet, so the idea of having an Apple Slice really appealed to me in the weeks leading up to the 2010 announcement.