or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

Not sure how. I don’t think it’s that kind of extension at all.  Okay. You have absolutely no proof of your claims whatsoever. Thanks for letting us know, and please let the bear traps hit you on the way out.
 Come off it.Shut up.
 No, not in the same way.
I was turned onto a video by GatorGuy a few years (years?) ago. Can’t find the link. Maybe he can. I have the video downloaded, but uploading it again would be unnecessary. EDIT: FOUND IT. This guy’s giving a talk about software development and the power that could be afforded to developers if the coding software gave them realtime feedback. It blew me away, because that’s exactly what is needed! Being able to see where elements on the screen are going, changing them on...
 Here comes the FUD, doodle doo doo… Here comes the FUD, and I say…Get out now. *guitar riff*
We’re building a garage. Now we know what openers to buy. Not even a question of buying a dumb one anymore.
 Yeah, but it’s nothing like this. Which was a pathetic attempt at copying the storage from .Mac.
 I totally get what you’re saying, and I agree about specializations, but I don’t see why he couldn’t be CEO and ignore everything but his current work.
 Remember Steve’s front-stage event of having Phil jump off the stage with an iBook? And the “magician” bit with the hula hoop?
SUBCATEGORIES OF  SUBCATEGORIES OF  SUBCATEGORIES OF  SUBCATEGORIES   YEEESSSSS YESSSSSSSS YEEEEEEEEEES   I’m actually going to use the App Stores now!