or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

Yes. You know what we’re discussing here. I’ve already outlined that conditional.
 Learn how to read, please. This is a really pathetic attempt at trolling, you know. Yeah, I’m sure that’s a situation people are happy about¡ Google becoming the new Microsoft; great going¡ If you’re so braindead that you think a keyboard is an app, how braindead must you be to think that we’ll believe you’re NOT trolling? 90% of Android users prove that “a buyer” will not do this. Come off it, boyo. The fact that no one’s buying them, favoring the other models, pretty...
 Yes, you don’t comprehend the discussion. It WON’T work anymore. It WON’T run the newest apps, it WON’T get the newest features it WON’T be able to do the same things that the rest of the ecosystem can do (or, rather, can’t), it WON’T be compatible with your friends’/coworkers’/clients’ devices. That’s great! You have the option to spend $400 to buy a new phone instead of being able to update your software for free. That’s sure to win them some new users!¡  *12 page...
They seem to buy when they can’t steal.
 Never have I seen or used a phone that would require two hands to dial.
 Speaking of which, next time AI has to reboot the forums could you turn on avatars and allow users to edit their user title themselves? There’s already an option to turn off signatures/avatars for those who don’t want to see them, but for those of us who do...
And how long after it’s released before Apple has to make a new one with a green dot on it because some moron plugged one in incorrectly, it exploded, and he wanted to sue?
How long before Samsung buys it, do you imagine?
I’ll buy that.
 Are you saying that for this specific case, or are you trying to claim that they don’t do that at all?