or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

No, try again. You can do better.
Why do people still spew this nonsense? Apple has only ever gained marketshare, by the way. Learn what numbers are.
 Take your concern trolling somewhere people are stupid enough to believe it. The person responsible for creating this one needs to be sued for some sort of damages. Damages to both hardware and grammar.
 Your implication that none in favor of global warming are paid and all opposed to it are is utterly ludicrous.
 Wish you could actually edit ALL the metadata there. Wish you could actually edit ANY METADATA AT ALL in iBooks...
 And a 5.5” phone is as blown as you’ll get. Completely and utterly wrong.
And there we go. All questions about a Haswell clock bump are answered. Apple will release this at some point in the fall, probably before September, and ride them through to Broadwell.
Yep, they’re certainly going to be able to release Broadwell’s successor–which is built at the same scale–when they’re having trouble making Broadwell in the first place¡
I was going to say, “In before the whining from the uneducated about preinstalled apps,” but I guess I’m in after.
 Sorry, you seem to be in the wrong place.