or Connect

Posts by Tallest Skil

Ooh, I like that.  I’d say Kashyyyk, or hopefully somewhere else entirely. And Hoth was outside the habitable zone for anything; it just happened to have a breathable atmosphere. And remember that Endor was a moon, not a planet in its own right? We never did see the planet it was around. Maybe they’ll shoehorn it into the background in the re-re-re-re-re-re-re-release of 456 for the 9 movie box set in 2021. Just in time for the announcement of Episode 10, because Star...
 They could still recruit. It’s not like that Japanese regiment in the Philippines that kept fighting for 30 years. Oh, sure. No reason for TIEs to be on Tatooine. And another thing, IS TATOOINE’S CORE MADE OF KAIBURR CRYSTAL OR SOMETHING? WHY DOES LITERALLY EVERYTHING IMPORTANT IN THE GALAXY HAPPEN HERE? Coruscant is an ecumenopolis, for crying out loud. Don’t you think that the planet chosen to hold 10 quadrillion inhabitants would be a little more, oh, I don’t know,...
 I give up. If people want to think these idiotic names are real, or if Apple wants to use idiotic names as real names, so be it. It’s only a very important aspect of the product’s marketing, but whatever. Just hoping for 4096x3072.
 I’ll be fine with them deconning (not retconning, deconning) everything that isn’t the movies as long as they also retcon midichlorians.
Until a mod notices them.   I don’t remember much about Huddler anymore. I know that Defensio (that’s what it’s called, right? or was that vBulletin’s?) now just blocks most early posts entirely.   Oh, hey, you have 600+ of them now. Never mind. 
 I’ve run everything from Leopard to Yosemite on my Early 2008 MacBook Pro (never upped it to 6). Works really well. It’s not my primary machine for processing power, but I do most of my writing on it these days. You are 100% correct about this, though. There’s zero sense in buying anything with less than 8 from here on out.
1. It’s pretty. Really pretty. Models and practical sets shot, and where it’s CGI it looks detailed enough (and the lighting accurate enough) to make me really happy.   2. I like that they’ve kept the idea of the Imperial Remnant, having read zero of the expanded universe myself, anyway.   3. I’m not exactly sure how to articulate how I feel about the new way of shooting things. It has ‘Abrams’ written all over it, but I’m accustomed to the traditional ship shots, both...
Know what I’d like retailers to say? I’d like them to say whether their deals for Black Friday and Cyber Monday are separate.   Not gonna order a 970 for $349 today if it’s going to be $329 on Monday... Much less looking for other things.
Oh, hi. I dunno.     Were they? I can’t remember things more than a few minutes. I know had Perian work wonderfully up to the last GM of Yosemite. It would even play WebM files inline (or on their own page) in Safari. The release, however, doesn’t do that, and I’ve just decided to stop using it in favor of HandBrake-ing all files that QuickTime/iTunes can’t play. Not that there are many, but...
 What if that’s interspersed with an hour of her sitting perfectly still?