or Connect

Posts by RoadWarrior56

I just saw the picture of what is believed to be the new Nano on this website. I do await to see the unveiling, if for no other reason because I am always curious about new gadgets. So in that respect, I do have an open mind. However, I am a tall person and have large hands. Tiny electronic devices often give me problems being that they do not work easily with my larger fingers. When I looked at that picture, I thought of that as a possible issue. I guess I think...
I almost did buy a Zune HD before I asked for the Nano. I almost bought one. It was not wanting to use a touch screen while carrying the unit in my pocket the relatively low audio volume and not wanting to use the Zune Marketplace that made my mind for me. Apple may want me to buy a Touch, and I may do that in the end. I was considering it anyway. But the question is, how successful will the new Nano be, assuming it ends up being the product that is being reported? ...
I received a fifth generation Nano for Christmas last year. I absolutely love it. The FM radio has excellent reception, I love the click wheel, etc. However, I have nearly filled my 16GB model. I was hoping the 6th generation Nano would have a 32GB model available and just improve on the last two years models. Based on what I am reading here and at other sites, NO THANKS. The thought of making the Nano even smaller, using a touch screen on such a tiny unit and...