or Connect

Posts by Smurfman

One word for you... "Hypocrite" So much for tolerance and freedom of speech or at the very least – respect of religious beliefs. Time will tell or sure, but I believe what the Supreme Court did the other week has set the stage for infringement upon religious liberties. I'm predicting more and more individuals, business owners, pastors, charities, etc. will be fined, sued, and even imprisoned for holding to their beliefs. This is quite the opposite of freedom and I'm...
It's true only if you're a Nero or Hitler wanna-be. But this is what it's coming to. Our society has abandoned and disregarded God. The few who still follow Him will be "taken care of" while others approve. Sound familiar???
GREAT comeback! /s
Sexual obsession – not becoming of any society.
More like judgement will be off the hook. Maybe not this year, but soon.
Feel the same way. I'm actually considering going back to a flip phone. Ugh.
The world has gone hyper ludicrous in avoiding offense toward anyone -- well, except Christians and maybe a few other types. If the confederate flag can be banned, then this is only the start of offenses against the 1st amendment! There are SOOOO many things more offensive than the Confederate flag! Plus, how did the confederate flag get put on trial along with Dylann Roof?? HE'S the real criminal but his offense has been hijacked into this political and constitutional...
Comcast is THE worst company I have ever dealt with!
Great, more tax money burdening the middle class for a pointless governmental cause.
I think the secret of what Apple is up to has to do with why Apple is so interested in hiring Tesla talent, and why Tesla came out with the PowerWall, I believe, a tad early. Just look at how long it'll take Tesla to fulfill pre-orders – mid 2016 – over 1 year away!!). Apple has great interest in the home ecosystem and what better way to seriously get into the home than through an enhanced "Applefied" version of the PowerWall – with software hooks into your iOS devices...