or Connect

Posts by Smurfman

I've been mocked by some of my family members (and non-family members) who are gay, and that's for just being a Christian. I had not said anything to them or against their lifestyle. I would go to family get togethers at their house to enjoy loved ones and my gay family member would get drunk and start mocking my faith. Again, this mocking was not provoked in ANY way. I had not communicated my viewpoint to him. He did not know my viewpoint whatsoever. I did not retaliate...
Hopefully that's sarcasm. I understand people having rights, but I do not understand the celebration of deviant behavior which doesn't fit in the natural, biological science of the world.   Shame on Apple for joining in, promoting, and encouraging such a lifestyle choice (NOT genetics as some are led to believe - just look at identical twin studies).   I love people and have friends and family who are gay, but the definition of love is not acceptance of one's behavior...
A young man I know (age 16) did this Halo drawing, and other art, on his iPad mini using ProCreate. I've been pretty amazed at what he can do with his finger and an iPad... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-6BrZpfdts
Maybe the sad part is that so many of us DO understand the modern era of gaming all too well.
Not stereoscopic?
"Morons"? Typically. "Rulers"? Well, what should be remembered is they are NOT rulers but rather SERVANTS of the people!
Is it just me or are there more and more stories about state Attorney General's using Gestapo tactics to squeeze every cent they can all in the name of "Consumer Protection". The trend is any company/organization making an above average profit are strategic targets. One such snake in the grass is Jack Conway of Kentucky. He goes after for-profit schools without looking at the facts (namely job placement rates). It's sickening the power these AG's are given. Someone must...
Yep, I'm in the process of switching from AT&T to T-Mobile and will save at least $70/mo with more features and no overage charges!