or Connect

Posts by Smurfman

Wow, it's the end of the world!
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. Successor to the AppleTV?? It may include a wearable iPod/Remote with microphone and built in Siri for AppleTV as well as the accelerometer, gyroscope, etc for games.
This is a sad day for America. God's goodness and truth continue to be pushed to the curb. It will come back to bite us in the butt - like ignoring the "Danger no smoking or open flames" at a gas station or jumping out of a plane with the belief that gravity does not exist. Foolish and deadly.
  Seriously?? I've had to lug numerous G5 and MacPro towers around. This is a VERY refreshing change and so incredibly faster than our previous 8-core MacPro! When I first saw this, it reminded me of when Apple first introduced the iMac. I am pretty floored and definitely excited. Glad Apple has put so much effort into this... and also glad they'll be assembling in the US!
Just took a look at Acorn for the first time and it looks REALLY nice! Thanks for sharing.
If paired with the new bluetooth headset, this could be awesome. My stupid cat has destroyed 10 pair of earphones between the 5 of us in our family. I refuse to buy anymore earphones until the cat is gone. If Apple comes out with a great pair of bluetooth earphones (with built-in microphone), it would solve my problem. Or I could just produce an "accident" for the cat. jk ;-)
Please. He makes a perfectly valid point that he thoroughly complied by Apple's rules - working with them on both counts at issue which Apple then approved.I have been an avid Apple fan for 20 years, stock owner for 12+, but am finding, sadly, a subtle distaste for my favorite company.I'm grateful for their protected ecosystem but this is bordering on policing and disservices their customers and developers.
Saw this the day I got the iPhone 5... thought, at first it was a hardware/video issue but noticed it consistently happened in the App Store when I needed to type my password. Realized then it was a software issue. I'm sure it will be fixed soon. No worries.
Same here in Southern Virginia. Turn by turn is fantastic. I've submitted a couple errors myself. Interface to do so is simple and quick.I'm sure Apple's maps gets better every day. Be a little patient folks.
I think that's true. I just used it for navigating to a place and it is far better than a number of navigation apps I've used before (especially including Google maps).