or Connect

Posts by Smurfman

Saw this the day I got the iPhone 5... thought, at first it was a hardware/video issue but noticed it consistently happened in the App Store when I needed to type my password. Realized then it was a software issue. I'm sure it will be fixed soon. No worries.
Same here in Southern Virginia. Turn by turn is fantastic. I've submitted a couple errors myself. Interface to do so is simple and quick.I'm sure Apple's maps gets better every day. Be a little patient folks.
I think that's true. I just used it for navigating to a place and it is far better than a number of navigation apps I've used before (especially including Google maps).
The stupidity of this astounds me.
[OT]Why so many Obama ads on this site?? Seriously.[/OT]
  Micky Mouse is worse than an amateur?? Ouch, that hurt.
Hey, Jay... I bet you work for Microsoft and are trying to balance the negative comments on this this lame. non-existent, product!   I'm grateful for Balmer as CEO... He's done more harm to Microsoft than Apple could ever overtly or covertly produce. Love him!
LOL!!! 
Awesome -- +1
If Disney and HP were 9 and 10 respectfully last time, who was #8?? Is the chart wrong? Shouldn't it show Disney as #8 and HP as #9 previously or did another company loose a lot of brand value last year?