or Connect

Posts by RegurgitatedCoprolite

Informative review, Dan. Thanks.
 To my thinking, Bezos has been green-lighted by the oligarchs who attend Bilderberg to use Amazon to crush brick and mortar stores, collect and accumulate personal information about Amazon's customers, make little-to-no profit, and be rewarded with ridiculously high stock prices for AMZN.
 Bezos is an insider in secret meetings with the top banksters, CEO's, royalty who meet yearly, and yet the mainstream, corporate media barely makes a peep.  Duckduckgo "Bilderberg" and edumicate yourself. 
 Yes, Bezos has been a frequent attendee of the annual Bilderberg conference, along with Bill Gates, Eric Schmidt, Craig Mundie (of MS), et al.
Poor little Bilderberger Bezos. WPOS.
John Gruber nailed it - Moto 270 (to account for the flat tire effect).
 Crap ! How did I not think of a kickstand . . . and a smart kickstand at that ! Must have.
 I'm totally expecting iWatch to have a serial port as well. If it doesn't > epic fail !
 Then you're going to miss out on a lot of fun. We bought our first iPhone the first day they were available back in June 2007, and not only did our phone operate perfectly for the two plus years we used it (still have it safely tucked away), we had fun being in line with all the other early adopters. The excitement in the air was truly palpable. The only hitch in the whole matter was having to wait for a couple of days for AT&T to get their stuff together so we could use...
 Now, you're talking!  I was thinking 2GB would be the absolute bare-bones minimum - 4GB would rate a 'meh', and 8GB would be getting close.