or Connect

Posts by RegurgitatedCoprolite

Yes, indeed.
   Exactly !
Adobe stop acting like Adobe.
Talk about *snappier* !
So, according to the "mystics" on Wall Street, in order to keep AAPL priced at its Friday close, Apple needed to report 15M in sales. Yeah, right. Wall Street is run by the crookedest of crooks.
Sorkin apology: "I'm sorry Tim Cook screwed up."
OK, I trust your opinion, because I don't follow gaming...at all.  Time to talk family and friends out of buying Sony, too.  Thanks for the info.
Though this is a ripoff of Apple, I can't get all that angry about Sony - it's the goobers (I'm being extremely polite) at Sungscam whom I despise. Over the past couple of years, I've talked two families in my extended family out of buying Sungscam washer / dryer sets. It feels great to deprive them of revenue.
Having not seen the film, but having heard about it, I believe you're right. It's clear to me Gibney's intentions by the way they photoshopped the photo of Steve to make him look sinister. Anything to make a buck - that's our media's way of doing things!
Indeed, it is still listed for sale. The gist of the article is that going forward the Mac Pro may be not be updated. I can see Apple continuing to manufacture today's models for quite some time and eventually putting it to sleep down the road. I don't like that option, but I can see why Apple might do so. They only have so much time, attention, and resources, and they're getting into a lot of stuff lately.