or Connect

Posts by RegurgitatedCoprolite

Poor little Bilderberger Bezos. WPOS.
John Gruber nailed it - Moto 270 (to account for the flat tire effect).
 Crap ! How did I not think of a kickstand . . . and a smart kickstand at that ! Must have.
 I'm totally expecting iWatch to have a serial port as well. If it doesn't > epic fail !
 Then you're going to miss out on a lot of fun. We bought our first iPhone the first day they were available back in June 2007, and not only did our phone operate perfectly for the two plus years we used it (still have it safely tucked away), we had fun being in line with all the other early adopters. The excitement in the air was truly palpable. The only hitch in the whole matter was having to wait for a couple of days for AT&T to get their stuff together so we could use...
 Now, you're talking!  I was thinking 2GB would be the absolute bare-bones minimum - 4GB would rate a 'meh', and 8GB would be getting close.
OMG, if iWatch doesn't have at least 2GB of RAM, I'm not going to touch it.
We can be certain the bands of "bandgate" infamy will be filled with used chewing gum . . . that is radioactive, highly toxic, and which when it loosens, causes the top and bottom parts of iPhone 6 to fall off, rendering the whole thing unusable.    OMG, what has Jony Ive been drinking lately?!!
Maybe JP Morgan has more brain cells than I give them credit for. One would think Apple knows how to produce new iPhones after seven years of introducing new models every year.
 It's a quandary. Watch the movie of the Apollo 11 post-flight new conference with the crew. Odd behavior.