or Connect

Posts by RegurgitatedCoprolite

Who in their right mind would trust Guugle...with anything important?!
Ratsh*t. 
File-system-check Jeff Bezos.
If Apple were naming the next version of OS X after places in New Mexico, we could be using OS X Truth or Consequences, just rolls right off the tongue.
 Almost anywhere but the corporate-controlled mass media. 
 I care, because though you may not get your news from the media, many people all over the world still do. The media continues to exert great power to direct and control what constitutes "news", no matter whether or not you and I pay attention to it. That affects us all. 
 I agree with what you wrote, except for your first paragraph. 
 Sports in today's media gets focus and attention disproportionate to its importance in our world. I recommend you and other readers 'distract' yourselves by reading Brian Tuohy's book, "The Fix Is In". You can also find much of his writing at: thefixisin.net. 
Sports are a distraction that keeps us from knowing what's really going on in the world.  
 We do know Mr. Bezos has attended recent Bilderberg meetings, along with Eric T Mole, Bill Gates, and Craig Mundie of MS. What does that mean exactly? I don't know. But I do know Bilderbergers don't just meet to discuss their golf games.