or Connect

Posts by MauiJoe

Looks like music added through Apple Music does not get the option to shuffle all songs from all albums of one artist. But if all the albums are added via iTunes/iMac then the shuffle button is available.
Hmm actually it is there, the shuffle button, on some artist but not others???
I am sorting by artist and if I select a artist from 'my music' and that artist has say five albums I've loaded on my device I don't see a shuffle button until I choose a album.
Anyone?
Can you shuffle all the songs of one artist anymore? I can't find that option.
Hmm, ran the update and my art work is still messed up. Maybe I should remove all the music from my phone and then add back to my phone? Glad they are working on it tho...
I didn't say white chick? And if you not a chick then I wasn't talking about you obviously.
Hey I'm 46, might be to late to grow up. Just to clarify though I only ment this post in a positive way. I think the white MacBook was awesome for Apple, OSX, and the people who loved them. Sorry about your easily offended wife but my definition of the word chick is an young attractive carefree woman. What does chick mean to you? I think this machine will be awesomly popular and people will love it. I've been using apples since the Apple II, and we had a 512k Mac when I...
Remember when every 20-30 something chick had a white MacBook to manage digital photos and do email? That's what I see here all over again, yes the second gen and a price drop will help but that's where I see this going.
Compression!? Once you compress it it's not really 4k video anymore, right? I would think uncompressed 720 would probably be as good as 4k compressed to a reasonable size. Iam I wrong here?