or Connect

Posts by MauiJoe

Glad I got mame4all during the couple days it was on the App Store for iOS %uD83D%uDE0E%uD83D%uDE1C
The first iPhones were aluminum not polycarbonate. It wasn't till the second iPhone (3G) that they used the polycarbonate rear shell.
You really think a person with a iPhone should carry an iPod too, I don't believe you really that think that 😄 I think your just being snarky. Does an iPod do anything that an iPhone won't? I don't think so...
For some, my brother for example, the bright colors are great, I do think they are pleasant shades. Some of us just do better with more basic colors.
How about more basic colors, navy blue, basic red, forest green, sunshine/lemon yellow... You know colors adults like to wear? So far black and white are nice but the other sport colors are not for me anyway (I'm old, 46).
Looks like music added through Apple Music does not get the option to shuffle all songs from all albums of one artist. But if all the albums are added via iTunes/iMac then the shuffle button is available.
Hmm actually it is there, the shuffle button, on some artist but not others???
I am sorting by artist and if I select a artist from 'my music' and that artist has say five albums I've loaded on my device I don't see a shuffle button until I choose a album.
Can you shuffle all the songs of one artist anymore? I can't find that option.