or Connect

Posts by Elderloc

I have to say it's the shoes.. It's gotta be the shoes.. No it's do to the fact ATA/66 is cheaper and more widely available. There are not a lot of ATA 133 drive yet are there? Maybe Apple wants to skip ATA/100. Maybe they are waiting for DDR333 to become standard as well. Not sure [No] [No] [No]
IBM stereotype in Pirates of Silcon Valley. It's not a stereotype my dad worked for them. IBM was like a brother hood they did have company songs and all wore black suits etc... he had to go to work every day like that. Of course the new younger IBM is not like that but back then they were all like that for the most part. Apple was like 180 degrees from IBM far as dress code etc...
I have a Wireless Logitech Keyboard and Optical Mouse. I have not had to change the Battery's once since I got it in October. I use my machine between 5-10 hours a day 7 days a week now that's pretty dam good battery life.
Blah I wish a new PM would hit the market! I need to get a new machine. I don't really like the Idea of having another iMac. I need something with hellah ballz and expansion. Don't get me wrong my 867 at work is the bomb but anything faster than that would sure be nice...
Oh this makes me so mad, my 867 just finally went through capital I got it monday To answer someone's question about ordering a machine and not getting it shipped do to Apple updating the line. I once ordered a G4 450 and they released the 500 while it was still sitting at Apple. They upgraded me to a 500mhz and gave me free over night shipping. I really hope this means faster Power Macs I'm getting a new one for home soon. I sold my Dual G4 500 over 1 year ago and...
Yeah this is not like Vesa Local Bus which AGP really is just a newer version of. With VESA Local Bus you could have 3 cards but it was limited to clock cycles or something.
Funny Apple releases iPhoto and we can't use a Flash card reader.. Bahahaha. This is holding me back from converting to of my 10 users I bet the smart card readers will not work through compat mode.
Is there any smart card reader that work 100% under OS X 10.1.2? [Skeptical]
Well I can't sleep I might have to sue Apple J/K I feel like a litte kids at X-Mas... I have a PO in at Work for a new Power Mac I need to rip it up tommorrow and wait for the 7th [Chilling]
Well I can't sleep I might have to sue Apple J/K I feel like a litte kids at X-Mas... I have a PO in at Work for a new Power Mac I need to rip it up tommorrow and wait for the 7th [Chilling]