or Connect

Posts by bro.nathan

I just rand disk utility on another computer, and after "repairing" the disk, it said: Verify and Repair volume “Untitled 2” Checking Journaled HFS Plus volume. Detected a case-sensitive volume. Checking extents overflow file. Checking catalog file. Checking multi-linked files. Checking catalog hierarchy. Checking extended attributes file. Checking multi-linked directories. Checking volume bitmap. Checking volume information. The volume Untitled 2 appears to...
Hello all! My Aunt's MacBook's HDD went out, and i'm trying to restore to a new drive with Time Machine; the problem: The computer doesn't detect the TM partition on the external drive! When i go into Disk Utility, i can see the partition, but it is colored grey, and i can't access anything in it. I tried Verifying the disk, and also Repairing the disk, but it just said it couldn't complete the Repair... Any thoughts?? Her business info and website stuff was...
Hey thanks for the reply! I didn't know you could utilize the disk drive for a hard drive... Sounds interesting; and handy! I heard that the current generation OCZ Vertex 25nm are slower than the previous generation at 32nm... do you know anything about that? Thanks!
Hello all! I purchased a used mid-2009 model MacBook Pro for my recording business... I would like to upgrade to HDD to a SSD, but am not sure about which to go with. My plan is to go with a SSD of about 64GB capacity onboard the laptop, with a larger, external HDD for storage once i'm done with projects. I might go with 128GB, but am not sure... Any suggestions? I do a lot of audio editing, recording, converting, etc., so there's a lot of stuff going on in the...
This guy has some good points, especially in the comments under his article... http://www.businessinsider.com/no-ap...ouchpad-2011-3
Nationwide Unlimited for $19.99? Shouldn't that be like $119.99? Maybe i'm thinking wrong...
Fabulous! And just in time for the holidays... I think it's a very good idea to offer it with the MiFi. It opens up lots of possibilities. I just onder if Verizon has you go through some hoops when you use the MiFi (Kinda like at rest-areas' WiFi spots) in order to use it? I haven't ever used a MiFi, so i don't know... Great news though.
Here we go again with the Verizon iPhone...
Kinda like, the other white meat??
The only reason i got my BB Storm last year was because i didn't want AT&T... otherwise i'd've gotten an iPhone in a heartbeat... but since my BB got smashed, i now just have a flip phone... i kinda enjoy the old fashioned thing; it sends and receives txts and calls, and thats all you really need a phone for, right??