or Connect

Posts by kevt

Retina Mini is the one for me. And as someone who's been critical of iPhone 5c pricing, I'll say I don't mind paying the extra here - the specs fully deserve it. Retina and A7.   And to top it off iWork file compatibility between iOS and Mac OS versions, now they'll have a seemless iCloud office experience. Terrific Apple Event. 
 I think my post in clearly indicates it's the latter. And if someone can't post their opinions about Apple's direction on a website devoted to Apple without being told, 'what business is that of yours', then it's a sad state of affairs.
Most minds except Tim Cook - who sees plastic as an opportunity to increase margins rather than be more competitive on price.If true this is obviously mixed news - neither of which I find surprising. The 5s is an amazing device and it's no surprise it's selling so well. I just wish they'd get mine delivered.Reducing production of the 5c is a disappointing response. Knock $100 off the price and they would fly off the shelves.= people hooked on iDevices = revenues to iTunes...
 Each time there's a MacBook Air article like this I click on the headline hoping to read that Apple have done something about the 2013 MBA wifi disconnect and performance problem. Alas not yet. Still, always good to hear that other issues are being resolved.
My iPhone 4S 32gb white, mint condition 2 year old with accessories. Apple trade in £54 Cash4phones offered £185 Ten companies over £170 Average selling price on eBay (last 10 similar tems sold in uk) £240. Less eBay/paypal fees = approx £210 Can anyone guess which option I'll take when my 5s arrives? Complete rip-off, Apple. An insult to your loyal customers.
Local EE/orange shop (uk) could only get 16gb grey versions. Higher capacity versions were available in limited quantities but were only going to their flagship stores. Still waiting for mine - 32gb
Yes, that's the point. It's the identical price to what "last year's" flagship has always been. Except ... it's a cheaper plastic version brought to you at no saving whatsoever.I'm not having a go the phone itself (I really liked my plastic 3GS). Just the price.
We don't have Best Buy in the UK so I wouldn't know what they are like. But it seems kind of weird for you to use the word 'plasticky' in such a derogatory fashion on a thread about an unashamedly plastic phone.
Nothing wrong with the phone - it's last years 5 in a cost effective case. The pastel colors aren't to my personal taste but ... tastes differ, and I can believe others will like it.What's wrong is it's overpriced. Not massively so. But it's just too near the 5S, I'm not surprised we're already seeing discounts.