or Connect

Posts by bluefish86

Except for the huge number of unpatched vulnerabilities....
  2 x 3 x 2 = 12   What are the other 12 then?
  The site also misses an important perspective: biological.  Black and white are perceived by a separate mechanism from colours (rods vs cones).  This would support the stance that neither black nor white are colours. Although this whole argument is just semantics...
So four models: P101, P103, P105, P107, two are "BTR".  Each of those is split A/B and good/better/best.   As others have stated, A/B is obviously black and white, and good/better/best is likely 3 capacities.   I don't agree with any of the speculation on what the models are though.  The "BTR" groups them into two pairs. This means 2 carriers + wifi doesn't make sense (what's the second wifi model?), and neither does 3 carriers + wifi (not two...
  The queuing system is great, much better than chasing around stores for available units. More countries should do it...     Quote: Originally Posted by OriginalG  (you know, centre of the universe and all)     Quote: Originally Posted by OriginalG  I've only seen a few out in public as well.   In Ottawa I haven't seen a single one yet, aside from store display models and mine.     Again in Ottawa, haven't noticed any accuracy problems with maps.  The searching...
    Except they specifically say office web apps will be available separately.   Suites of apps are disallowed, but Microsoft can easily work around it by either Splitting Word/Excel/Powerpoint, like Apple does with iWork and iLife for iOS. Selling *one* app called "Office" that can edit all three types of documents, so long as it doesn't present itself as three "sub-apps"   Judging by the screenshot, it looks like they're going for the second.  It's a new document...
  Me too... The earliest example I can think of is my old 1st gen nano, since then it seems to happen whenever I order something around launch time. 
  Some third party needs to figure out how to make an adjustable dock that can account for various case thicknesses.  This is exactly why out of 10+ iPhone users I know, none use docks.
  Bingo! Why else would the image be saved to camera roll?   It's quite possible the failed component was replaced before the phone shipped, too.  If it was in fact an accidental screenshot, it makes sense why no one noticed and deleted it.  I manage to take one about once a month...
Maybe if OS X security goes wrong we'll have gatekeepergate?