or Connect

Posts by bluefish86

If it was valid, it means someone just dremeled a hole in a plain iPad....
  So they'll be calling it the iPhone Stick?
Stupid question: would calling it an iTelevision get around the iTV trademark? A quick Google search only shows apple rumours...
Yeah, the vulnerability applied to all desktop OSes. It was fixed for all but OS X back in mid February.
IMO this took waaay too long. Guess this is why Apple stopped bundling Java...
For some definitions of "same". When they went bankrupt, they sold all their assets to Rackable Systems including their name which Rackable Systems promptly assumed.
Or in this case... *KNOCK* Who's there? Hello? Owwww my nose
I never thought of this before - the whole maximum resolution for an eye thing - it's really interesting. I'm kind of confused by your logic though. You're basically saying that 27" is the biggest monitor you could use at a 20" distance? Experimenting with my monitors, I can focus on any point on a 114 deg horizontal range and 104 deg vertical range without moving my neck - remarkably close to Wikipedia's 120 and 100 respectively. At 20" distance that works out to a...
My prediction: Apple will go with a 4-4.1" display at a 16:9 ratio. This maintains the same width as the existing iPhones, and therefore their one-handed usability. The phone may be taller, but the existing top bezel is unnecessarily large, so they could eat into it to minimize the overall size change. The horizontal pixel count would stay the same, but the vertical one would increase. Existing iPhone apps already have to take vertical length changes into account...
That's because every wifi router uses the same transmit power, so it's really not comparable. It doesn't matter if you live in a 500 square foot apartment, your router blasts its signal out with the same power as if you live in a 5000 square foot mansion. Smaller cells, on the other hand, use lower power to avoid stomping on each others feet.