or Connect

Posts by b9bot

Judge Koh is no better than that other puppet doing the book case. I wonder how much Koh is getting paid off to reverse all of these decisions that were originally in favor for Apple.
First of all the Macbook Air doesn't need a touch screen because it's not a tablet. It is not trying to fake to be a tablet unlike the Surface which is trying to fake to be a laptop. The Macbook Air is a full computer that is as portable as any can be. The keyboard is included with the Macbook Air. It costs an extra $150 to get that keyboard for the Surface. With the Macbook Air can add external drives, DVD player, hook it up to your Big screen High definition display. Try...
Accepted by who? Certainly not the consumers! I don't accept this at all and I doubt if given the choice anyone would.
Boycott Amazon. Don't buy anything from them. The Monopoly is Amazon, not Apple. They are proving it with this kind of behavior.
And as usual nobody will pay attention to what Samsung does. Apple's press event will be of primary interest from everyone though.
A new report says they have NOT banned any Apple products. It was some documentation that Apple did not provide for energy compliance that they did not post Apple products in that list. However you can still buy any product that Apple makes. And there is NOT any issues with Apple's security either according to the new report. FUD.
Lack of knowledge of administration and the fact you could add a bluetooth keyboard to an iPad obviously had something to do with it. Anyone who knows about iPads and using them in a corporate or school environment should know about how to administrate them properly. Obviously the schools IT has no clue or they would not have run into the problems they claim. Chromebooks are glorified Network terminals that have no software. I honestly don't see how those actually worked...
Krapserky are no geniuses and if they did why would Russia be asking? With Russia's recent behavior that sounds like a big NO from Apple. And Apple already told China the same so I don't think this is going to happen, AT ALL! They will get the same response most likely as they gave to China. And will probably do so for any other country that asks. Russia and China should look at Fragmoid software which is open to let all hackers, thieves, spy's do whatever they like with...
So its okay to count PC tablets and netbooks as PC sales but not iPads as Mac sales? What a bunch of poppy cock! And then to come to a totally bogus conclusion on Mac sales and outright lie that PC sales have gone up. Something is very wrong with Gartner and IDC. I will no longer trust or believe anything Gartner and IDC have to say anymore just like Consumer Reports. These 3 now have a reputation for prejudice against Apple. Lying about Apple products in there reports...
Tightly controlled Android operating system? Since when? Google doesn't know the meaning of tightly controlled. If it was they would probably be doing better. But since only 4% of Android products are even up to date with the latest Android operating system. I don't see any controls on any manufacturer with Android. Samsung will fail, they only know how to copy others not R&D there own products. There in to much of a rush to be the first out there with stuff that's only a...