or Connect

Posts by b9bot

Two words for everyone. "Boycott Amazon!"
Boycott Amazon!
Tim Cook said last year that he has a huge team working on maps and with the recent purchase of another map company I don't think there has been any slow down in that department just no major announcements at this time. I myself have had no issues with maps and it has always directed me correctly without issue. So trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill in this story is just a bunch of FUD!! Nothing to see here move along.
I find nothing mediocre about iTunes Radio. And at $25 a year for commercial free music, its a deal that nobody can beat. Spotify, Pandora both want that every month. This report is mediocre and doesn't really hold water. iTunes radio has already surpassed Spotify by miles. So I don't know what the whining is about but its unfounded and not true. The beats deal could bring more variety of music but I think iTunes Radio is just fine as it is.
Since I know no one knows what Apple has to announce yet, all this talk of not being what was expected is just that. FUD! Writers should not write FUD when they have no facts to back it up with. Everyone should know by now that no one has access to unreleased products from Apple. So claiming that an unannounced product isn't good enough is FUD. Baseless, clueless, writing with no facts or means to know anything about it period. Let's just wait until Monday and let Tim...
The good of the customers? Excuse me? Delaying or denying customers the right to order is not for the good of customers. Time to stop buying from Amazon for anything. I will not be ordering from them anymore. Now that is good for the customers!
1 total case reported doesn't make this a story people. Just 1 person reported this. This is sensationalism from whomever wrote this. Make sure your password is decent and move along people, nothing to see here.
The best way to show Samsung how much we dislike it is to boycott there products. All of them. No sales means no money to continue battling in court. I for one would never buy or own a Samsung product after reading about this kind of behavior from a corporate entity. No morales, not dignity, no class what so ever. Don't buy Samsung products!
It leads by copying everyone else so it doesn't have to pay for the R&D costs. Ripping other companies off so it can make a profit. Boycott Samsung products.
The best way to deal with Samscum is to boycott there products. Power to the consumer. And Apple would have paid the Frand if Samscum would have dealt fairly and asked for reasonable royalties which they did NOT! That's why they went to court so now Apple will pay them what the court has decided as reasonable royalties for the Frand and Apple agreed to that. That's what Apple would have done in the first place if Samscum wasn't who they are, scum!