or Connect

Posts by b9bot

Android like Windows is surely open, but just like Windows its open for malware,spyware, viruses, trojans, and denial of service attacks and it goes on and on. Open is good to a point. But no security, then it's a real joke. And with so many variants of Android OS and modified android from carriers it makes it even worse. Most of these phones will never see updates because the carriers are to lazy and don't want to create the patches and also want you to buy the next new...
I'm not going to spend more for a keyboard than for my Apple TV. If this was $50.00 then I would buy it. But $150.00 to expensive to add onto a $100.00 Apple TV.
Same here unable to connect to iTunes error. I've tried all morning always get the same error.
32bit processor like the previous Samdung S4. Where's the innovation here? All I see is more copying of Apple as usual. Although it is a poor copy at best. You will need a wall mount pretty soon if the displays get any bigger. Although the display is bigger I heard that the resolution is the same as last years S4 which can only mean it isn't as clear. I also read that the phone is heavier as well. This is the kind of thing Apple stays away from. But I'm sure the dumb...
Stupid is as stupid does that's what barkley's is, plain stupid! There are a lot more smartphone buyers that haven't bought yet and Apple has a lot more to give yet. Believing theses clowns that call themselves Anal-ists. Apple had the 5th largest quarter in history most of it from iPhone sales. So now suddenly there's going to be a drop? There's way more to come for a drop unless you believe these clowns. Google keeps climbing with Android getting more and more malware...
J.P. Morgan hasn't been listening to Time Cook and company. They have said many times that combining OSX and IOS would be a big mistake and have no intentions on doing this. Look at what happened with Microsoft's Window's 8. Total garbage! This is just another FUD story from people who don't understand technology or how it is implemented. Schiller said “We don’t waste time thinking, ‘But it should be one [interface!]‘ How do you make these [operating systems] merge...
These great figures keep coming out and yet Anal-ists are stuck in this doom and gloom outlook. Except when Google posts a LOSS, then there shares rise $46 in one day. This is non-sense!
The monitor is supposed to be there for one reason. The book case and is supposed to only ask those involved in the book case and nothing else. So he should not have to go to anyone other than those that were involved with the book deal and case for any answers he needs. I see no reason for the appeals judges not to side with Apple as far as what the monitor is allowed to do instead of having free rain which Coyte gave him. I don't think I like this comment made by Lynch....
Unqualified crony who hires another to do his job and charge outrageous fees and who happens to be a very good friend of Cote. Something very wrong here with that DOJ. Also the fact that Cote said BEFORE the trial started that Apple was guilty and then ruled as such even though there was plenty of evidence against it overwhelming in fact. Something wrong with that too. Cote is just a paid puppet, not a real judge. The appeals court already sees it with just one meeting....
This judge is a puppet for the DOJ and her buddy is her slave who doesn't even know what he's doing. I don't know how she can be a judge when she does not adhere to what a judge is supposed to be which is impartial or neutral. She convicted Apple way before the trial began and tosses anything Apple puts in front of her including live witnesses with her dribble. Apple easily proved Amazon got in the book business exactly the way Apple was doing. And when Apple entered the...