or Connect

Posts by b9bot

And Apple will update Siri with IOS 8 and it will still be better and won't sell your information to the world like Google will.
Upstage Apple like with there dumb watch! LOL! Apple is going to make them look pitiful with the products they release. And after Apple does release its own stuff you watch within 6 months you will see a total redesign of Samsung's products that will look exactly like Apple's. Just like after the iPhone came out there were none with touch displays, after Apple though everyones went to touch displays, well except maybe Blackberry which ignored there doom until it was to late.
Thermonuclear is the only way Apple will get true justice. Samsung is a lying, cheating, copycat, no morales kind of company. They even lie in court any chance they get. Let the bomb drop that should have dropped years ago already.
I look forward for the jury's verdict before Friday. I don't think they will need much time to award Apple the $2 billion it deserves. Samsung is a copycat, lowdown, lying, cheating, with no morales company. They don't care about anything except themselves so they will cheat the system anyway they can including in court.
Samsung will lie, cheat, steal, copy, and just about anything else that is low life to make a buck or win an argument. Boycott Samsung products. They have no morales, not one drop of honesty in them. Samsung is corrupt through and through.
Another FUD story put to rest with Apple's latest earnings which show just the opposite. Go write your FUD about Microsoft where it belongs, not Apple!
Lie after lie Samsung can't be trusted even in court. The judge and jury should way heavily on this in favor of Apple if they have any brains at all. Samsung is a copycat, lying, cheating, scumbag with no morales and will do anything to make a buck including stealing other companies ideas and products and claiming them as there own.
So again more proof that Samsung lies, cheats, steals to get business even when there is no business. It's poor attempts at putting down Apple's products in its advertising appear to be a big failure not to anyones surprise. The corruption of this companies leaders seems to have no bounds and it seems that the legal system is totally blind to there actions as they keep getting away with lie after lie after lie. The the anal-ists seem to be blindingly following them like...
More FUD. Since Apple hasn't released a new Apple TV we don't know what it will have or look like. I hate these guessing game stories that try and put down a product that doesn't exist yet. Need to wait and see what the real product will be and actually have as features.
This certainly would not be a product that sold well if were talking thousands of dollars to sell. Since there is no iWatch yet and Apple hasn't released anything on it I will take this with a grain of bad salt. Whomever is reporting this stuff should just stop making crap up because it isn't going to help anyone anyways.