or Connect

Posts by b9bot

Boycott Amazon. They are trying to squeeze the authors out of any profits and if you don't like there deal they stop selling your books. Amazon is the book monopoly, not Apple. Apple was able to bring cheaper book prices without squeezing the authors out of what they deserve.
They have been struggling not just with iPad and iPhone competition but there biggest market Windows. Windows 8 is a total failure, nobody wants it or likes it. It is the biggest tool since Windows Vista. Trying to force to GUI's into one operating system is just stupid especially trying to make a desktop work like a tablet when there is no tablet functionality. 
Yea and if it is about money these idiots are going to throw away a lot more money when they find themselves fighting malware, viruses, DNS attacks on those crappy PC's. Not to mention reliability issues which will have them spending twice as much money repairing these cheap pieces of crap versus actually using them. 
Two words for everyone. "Boycott Amazon!"
Boycott Amazon!
Tim Cook said last year that he has a huge team working on maps and with the recent purchase of another map company I don't think there has been any slow down in that department just no major announcements at this time. I myself have had no issues with maps and it has always directed me correctly without issue. So trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill in this story is just a bunch of FUD!! Nothing to see here move along.
I find nothing mediocre about iTunes Radio. And at $25 a year for commercial free music, its a deal that nobody can beat. Spotify, Pandora both want that every month. This report is mediocre and doesn't really hold water. iTunes radio has already surpassed Spotify by miles. So I don't know what the whining is about but its unfounded and not true. The beats deal could bring more variety of music but I think iTunes Radio is just fine as it is.
Since I know no one knows what Apple has to announce yet, all this talk of not being what was expected is just that. FUD! Writers should not write FUD when they have no facts to back it up with. Everyone should know by now that no one has access to unreleased products from Apple. So claiming that an unannounced product isn't good enough is FUD. Baseless, clueless, writing with no facts or means to know anything about it period. Let's just wait until Monday and let Tim...
The good of the customers? Excuse me? Delaying or denying customers the right to order is not for the good of customers. Time to stop buying from Amazon for anything. I will not be ordering from them anymore. Now that is good for the customers!
1 total case reported doesn't make this a story people. Just 1 person reported this. This is sensationalism from whomever wrote this. Make sure your password is decent and move along people, nothing to see here.