or Connect

Posts by b9bot

J.P. Morgan hasn't been listening to Time Cook and company. They have said many times that combining OSX and IOS would be a big mistake and have no intentions on doing this. Look at what happened with Microsoft's Window's 8. Total garbage! This is just another FUD story from people who don't understand technology or how it is implemented. Schiller said “We don’t waste time thinking, ‘But it should be one [interface!]‘ How do you make these [operating systems] merge...
These great figures keep coming out and yet Anal-ists are stuck in this doom and gloom outlook. Except when Google posts a LOSS, then there shares rise $46 in one day. This is non-sense!
The monitor is supposed to be there for one reason. The book case and is supposed to only ask those involved in the book case and nothing else. So he should not have to go to anyone other than those that were involved with the book deal and case for any answers he needs. I see no reason for the appeals judges not to side with Apple as far as what the monitor is allowed to do instead of having free rain which Coyte gave him. I don't think I like this comment made by Lynch....
Unqualified crony who hires another to do his job and charge outrageous fees and who happens to be a very good friend of Cote. Something very wrong here with that DOJ. Also the fact that Cote said BEFORE the trial started that Apple was guilty and then ruled as such even though there was plenty of evidence against it overwhelming in fact. Something wrong with that too. Cote is just a paid puppet, not a real judge. The appeals court already sees it with just one meeting....
This judge is a puppet for the DOJ and her buddy is her slave who doesn't even know what he's doing. I don't know how she can be a judge when she does not adhere to what a judge is supposed to be which is impartial or neutral. She convicted Apple way before the trial began and tosses anything Apple puts in front of her including live witnesses with her dribble. Apple easily proved Amazon got in the book business exactly the way Apple was doing. And when Apple entered the...
The Chrome book is a $200 toy. Comparing it to an iPad or a Macbook is a big joke. Mentioning that businesses are adopting it is an even bigger joke. I find this to be more FUD. And since Apple hasn't announced its earnings or sales I find it hard to believe the Chrome book has any chance of beating the iPad Air sales which probably sold more in one week than Chrome book did in a whole quarter.
All the lies that were told by anal-ists and the media about Apple just shine through now so clearly. Also building lots of cheap, useless, worthless, toys won't make you the sales leader either. Something anal-ists tried to push down Apple's throat. Fortunately Apple has it's own plans well in hand and won't go that way. I just love this story because I myself didn't fall for all of that Apple is failing crap and was very disappointed by the stock dropping when there was...
Well there are a few facts missing to this story.  1. What OS was running when they broke into it? 2008 models would have been running leopard or an older OS. 2. Was that Mac they broke into setup on a firewall securely? 3. Did they just break into a Mac locally? It's a lot harder to do this stuff when it is truly remotely located. 4. How much unix do you have to know to actually know how to change the firmware and do it remotely?   To many variables here to be...
In par for all of Samsung's business. Lie, copy, cheat, steal are its way of doing business and has been proven over and over again publicly.
Your Mac is running a Power PC processor and is just outdated. The hardware is to slow and is not supported at all. Like Betamax video's aren't sold anymore because they are out dated and you can't put in a blue ray disc in it and expect it to play.   It's just time to buy a new one.