or Connect

Posts by b9bot

Lie after lie Samsung can't be trusted even in court. The judge and jury should way heavily on this in favor of Apple if they have any brains at all. Samsung is a copycat, lying, cheating, scumbag with no morales and will do anything to make a buck including stealing other companies ideas and products and claiming them as there own.
So again more proof that Samsung lies, cheats, steals to get business even when there is no business. It's poor attempts at putting down Apple's products in its advertising appear to be a big failure not to anyones surprise. The corruption of this companies leaders seems to have no bounds and it seems that the legal system is totally blind to there actions as they keep getting away with lie after lie after lie. The the anal-ists seem to be blindingly following them like...
More FUD. Since Apple hasn't released a new Apple TV we don't know what it will have or look like. I hate these guessing game stories that try and put down a product that doesn't exist yet. Need to wait and see what the real product will be and actually have as features.
This certainly would not be a product that sold well if were talking thousands of dollars to sell. Since there is no iWatch yet and Apple hasn't released anything on it I will take this with a grain of bad salt. Whomever is reporting this stuff should just stop making crap up because it isn't going to help anyone anyways.
Microsoft you lost the car game when you couldn't improve on your Sync system. Ford gave you plenty of opportunity and you blew it! I don't think car manufacturers are going to go back to you for a car system anytime soon now.
There were about 10 people in line at the Microsoft store for there free one year subscription. Yes that's right only 10 and that's because the store wasn't open yet. After that there was no more traffic. $100 a year is way to expensive and since Apple gives away there software for free the idea is even more ridiculous to pay that much.
Cote is a puppet, not a judge. She doesn't go by evidence, she goes by who she thinks is guilty and that's that. Apple could have Amazon say they did nothing wrong as an example and she would rule that Apple is guilty without even a flinch. Can't wait to see Apple's appeal get started because that will be with a different judge and that will definitely change the outcome of all of this non-sense from Ms.puppet Coyte. Apple did no damage because Apple didn't do anything...
I on the other hand have switched to iTunes Radio. It hasn't lost any playlists I've ever created and at $25 a year versus $60 for Pandora I couldn't be more happier. I also get iTunes match which Pandora doesn't offer with its service which gives me commercial free listening as well. I think the users give up to easily, not iTunes Radio. Apple doesn't ever create a service and let it stagnate unless they plan to get rid of it. With the success of iTunes Radio that is not...
Yes lack of innovation from others gets no press and anal-ists still bump Google's stock up even more even though they are losing money left and right on Android. They don't have an answer to a 64bit operating system, don't have a native operating system for any Android tablets, have 99% malware,spyware, DNS attacks on Android. Lot's of things wrong and yet Apple's stock goes down. There is absolutely no sense to why all the anal-ists keep pushing innovation on Apple yet...
Android like Windows is surely open, but just like Windows its open for malware,spyware, viruses, trojans, and denial of service attacks and it goes on and on. Open is good to a point. But no security, then it's a real joke. And with so many variants of Android OS and modified android from carriers it makes it even worse. Most of these phones will never see updates because the carriers are to lazy and don't want to create the patches and also want you to buy the next new...