or Connect

Posts by b9bot

Interesting, there are other reports to the contrary that IOS7 has been adopted faster than any update previously released.  Another he said she said article.
Funny, I'm using 7.0.2 and having no issues and loving it. Another hit piece to try and scare investors.
Samsung is proving to the world that it will cheat, steal, lie, fake, take, copy and remake it theres to make a buck. They will lie straight to your face without any reserves about everything Samsung. There commercials are a joke and now the whole world knows what a big ass lie they are and I wouldn't buy or receive a Samsung product ever!
Good job Samsung, you and your products are just one big lie!
I guess Delta doesn't mind having pilots fly with an electronic paper weight. 
There always investigating Apple for something. Apparently they have nothing better to do. I'm surprised that Apple keeps tolerating this government harassment. I would have pulled the stores out of France and told them to go suck on a champagne bottle myself already.
Not really a big deal since OSX Mavericks is coming soon.
With iTunes match at $25 a year, not a month cost you have unlimited commercial free listening with iTunes Radio. Way better deal than Pandora's monthly cost plus your music is backed up and upgraded with iTunes match.
Apple TV streams HD 1080P movies, Apple holds a 50% market share versus 2% to Roku's market share. Very flawed survey bases on FUD. NEXT!
"Ellison suggested that Apple will not be as successful in the post-Jobs era. He told Rose that the world had already seen the company Apple without Jobs once, and it did not go well." Except that first time Jobs didn't give them the inside scoop and train them for 10 plus years. This time things are much different. He hand picked his successor because he knew he could do the job. Tim Cook has worked side by side with Jobs for a long, long, time. That's the difference Mr....