or Connect

Posts by b9bot

The touch keyboard is the future. Apple goes forward Microsoft, you go backward. Just like your sales go backward.  Your price is to high even if yours was free I still would not want it because it is old technology. I don't want to pay another $150 for your keyboard that falls apart in a month.
Judge Coyote got paid off before the trial began. So the publishers objection will go unheard by this so called judge. We need to get to the appeals court with a new judge who hopefully isn't paid off by the DOJ or Amazon for that matter. This whole case reeks with a bad smell of political crap going on. As for the DOJ's proposal it is exactly what Apple said it is. Especially when they try and reach for Apple's other business, music, movies, and Apps which has nothing to...
Apple still has to go through it's appeals. Apple followed exactly what Amazon did to build it's book business. Only to be wrongly accused of starting some kind of fixing of prices which in reality it didn't do any of that and testimony was even put out there that proved that. But when the DOJ paid off the judge of course she already had her mind made up before the trial even began. Hopefully an appeals judge won't be tempted with bribes and will actually look at the...
This case isn't over yet. Apple will not give up until they get a Supreme Court ruling. So whatever the DOJ and Amazon want doesn't matter right now. Because there are going to be a few more years before what happens next will happen if it happens at all. The judge was paid off when they had there first court case with the DOJ. Hopefully the appeals judge will actually be a judge and not a puppet for the DOJ like the first one. She made up her mind before the case even...
Not free that I can see. Says 99 cents for Color Zen. Don't see any promotion on the App store about downloading an App on us.
Yup another one gets it wrong. They even say in this story that the iPad shipped more than Android so why is the title the other way? What is considered an Android tablet? Shipped more doesn't mean sold more. Apple is the only one who actually breaks down what they sell and ship. The others like Samsung and Google have to lie about there performance and sales numbers.
Samsung is such a tool. It copies everyones tech and cheats every way it can to try and impress nobody. Lame!
I saw a demo of there streaming and the video didn't play at all especially at full screen. Something which you can do easily with Airplay and the Apple TV. Also Chromecast requires a very high speed internet connection and the latest top of the line hardware to get anything close to Airplay streaming especially if you want full screen which I think most people would want. Why display it on your big screen TV if you can only use a small square of the display? Not for me...
I'll stick with Apple TV knowing I'll get updated content that is licensed and updated and software that will make the Apple TV even better than it already is. I don't have mixed platforms so I really don't give a darn about Android compatibility anyways.
Apple cannot stop the Cheap crap that goes to market that people buy that is not an authorized product of Apple. If you don't want to be shocked or electrocuted buy genuine Apple products that have been fully qualified by the URL listings to comply with safety. If you buy crap you get crap, it's that simple. There are a lot of other factors involved here to like what shape are the outlets in the home like? Condition of the wiring in the home and so on. Are they using some...