or Connect

Posts by umrk_lab

too bad for Apple competitors : another possible unlock mechanism patent protected ...
Congratulations, dreyfus2, for your excellent , well argumented and informative posts. Your example demonstrates that Apple stores vendors should have training on legal matters, which is far from being obvious, given the complexity of all possible situations.... On the other hand, I feel this judgment is unfair to Apple, because in the two cases I had a problem with an Apple device, I had no problem to get it fixed (in one case , by replacement with a brand new product). I...
Autumn 2012 : Apple reinvents the watch: iWatch (human skin surface currents being used to transmit information to earphones. At that time, rumors already circulated that Apple was secretly working on a way to convey the audio information directly to the brain. Other rumors from sources (which insisted to remain unidentified) also speculated that Apple was working on the most secret project of its history (code name « Wozniak »), aiming at implementing a neuronal version...
source: yahoo finance, Business Insider. Ellis Hamburger, On Wednesday October 12, 2011, 10:14 am During our tour of BMW and MOG's impressive new car integration yesterday, the company let slip that it would love to implement Siri inside its vehicles. We couldn't get any more specifics about whether Siri voice controls were already in development, but the company expressed a great interest in making it happen. Apple and BMW have a long history of working together,...
Furthermore, this conehead appearance would reveal my true origin , with all associated consequences ...
Yes, combadges .... I was expecting this ...
Premature launch, yes, which made possible for me to subscribe to the service. Then, after a few hours, the service was available, and I am currently uploading my library in the Cloud.
Great ! cheap factory to be bought by Apple when its main customer Apple will stop buying the production, thereby making the factory of no interest ... except for Apple ...
"a number of" millions ...
Agreed. Here is what I would like : personally , I hate phones in general, and therefore smartphones (even Apple ones) in particular. I think SIRI could mimic my voice and answer my phone calls, that would be fine. Disclaimer : no, this is not a SIRI generated post.