or Connect

Posts by umrk_lab

I think you are kidding ! Contrary to an internet transaction, in a Store, you have the customer physically present  in front of you. So you have to do something to address his questions, criticisms, claims ..... very demanding ... what we heard is consistent with Google's policy , so far ...
HAL: I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.     (2001 Space Odyssey)
        Sorry to be pedantic, but I think there is a mistake here. Multitask refers to parallelism capability, on the device (HW/SW) side. It is not necessarily associated to multiwindow.   For example, iTunes can run several tasks in parallel. These tasks have of course been launched by the user, but not at the same time (although they execute in parallel), and without a need for separate windows displayed at once.   « Multithread » is the right expression to designate...
    Personally, I have selected Yahoo, for the same reasons. It's fine.
    Sure. And suddenly, I am proud of having the same level of information as an Apple employee !!   "....employees know so little about what is going on in other departments that chatter amongst them is largely the same content one might see on publications like Ars and AppleInsider, which cover the company's ongoings on a regular basis."
    Totally agree. In fact, I suspect that , although it could seem provocative, Samsung has no long term product & services strategy. Only Apple really cares about long term customer relationship, all competitors just take customer money, and run away. The order of magnitude in between Samsung products portfolio (even limited to Consumer electronics) on one hand, and Apple products, on the other hand, also shows how much Apple is a focused company. Because it is possible...
    I support this. I can already see on the Apple Event screen : "Apple reinvents the watch, and again the Phone"
Autumn 2012 : Apple reinvents the watch: iWatch (human skin surface currents being used to transmit information to earphones). At that time, rumors already circulated that Apple was secretly working on a way to convey the audio information directly to the brain. Other rumors from sources (which insisted to remain unidentified) also speculated that Apple was working on the most secret project of its history (code name « Wozniak »), aiming at implementing a neuronal...
Amazing That analysts Never care to ask before ....
This is fine, and you are very pedagogic. Again, I know nothing about this Turkish project, and I do not project preconceived ideas about it.But, if you let me continue on this interesting discussion, assuming there would be no bias of any kind in an hypothetic RFP/RFQ process, that would mean the decision would be made on "spec sheet" battle.Discussion in this forum frequently opposes Apple lovers, who judge on User experience, to Apple haters, who prefer spec sheet...