or Connect

Posts by emacs72

in which case, we'll have to see whether the jury shares the same viewpoint.   anyways, i served on a jury before (double attempted murder) and i would love to be in the courtroom in current Samsung vs Apple proceedings.
    i'm keen to see whatever citations you have to support your opinion(s).   side note: Keller was employed at AMD before he joined Apple.  Keller helped develop the first iterations of the Athlon and Opteron line of CPUs at AMD.
    i suspect trolls are a bit more blunt in their messaging.   if there's compelling reasons to believe the form factor and user interface / experience of the Sony Ericsson phone would have evolved into something akin to what we have today, Samsung has a case.  of course, Apple thinks otherwise.
  before i purchased an iPhone 3GS back in June 2009, i had a cellphone from the Sony Ericsson K700 family of products (in fact, i still have it stored in a box someplace).  and, yes, the apps (or more accurately: common phone functions, games and other things) on the K700 were arranged in tiles.
    i suspect the argument goes if you remove the physical keypad from the Sony phone, the form factor and user interface has resemblance to today's smartphones.  perhaps the lawyers for Samsung are stating the current set of smartphones are an evolution of and/or inspired by products from years past.
  what is / was about Keller that made you state such a thing?  i'm not familiar with his conduct.
  read the entire post from which you responded; its latter half answers your question.
that form factor (of the alleged new iPhone) looks great.  i never saw an issue with a large(r) screen especially having used Samsung Galaxy smartphones in the past.
    it started years ago and continues to persist.  regardless of your world-view, the reality is Apple makes fantastic products that appeals to many people and its competitors make great devices as well.
    regardless of form factor, there's a very high likelihood my next mobile phone will be the next iteration of the iPhone.  my current iPhone 3GS has been working great since 2009, despite the few instances requiring me to reboot the device.