or Connect

Posts by zaren

I'm a long-time Pandora user (never paid for it).  I just can't bring myself to give up the playlists I've built up in Pandora to switch to iTunes Radio.
As an example of the unchangeable word of God: Leviticus 18:22 KJV: (King James Version, 1611): Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind: it is abomination. LB: (Living Bible, 1971): Homosexuality is absolutely forbidden, for it is an enormous sin. (Notice the clear, unjustified extension of the verse to include lesbians; lesbian behavior is entirely absent from the whole of Hebrew scriptures.) NIV: (New International Version, 1973): Do not lie with a man as one...
"If you want to live your life in a creative way, as an artist, you have to not look back too much. You have to be willing to take whatever you've done and whoever you were and throw them away." -- Steve Jobs Apple already revisited the 1984 commercial in 2004 when they edited an iPod onto the runner. Going back to it again would have looked like they were running our of original ideas... and we know that's not true.
Positively beleaguered!
"Member jobsonmyface has been added to your Block list. You may need to refresh the page to hide their posts."   Well, that was easy enough :)
I've put a lot of time and effort into tooling my Pandora stations, so I still go to them first. But as soon as I hear a pro-fracking commercial on Pandora, I move over to iTunes Radio.
I bought my daughter an iPod Touch mostly due to the fact that it had the camera. She got it for Christmas, and probably has close to a thousand pictures on it already, plus she's big into SnapChat with her friends. I can't see the value in removing the good camera on a Touch, but apparently someone else does.
  What if I showed you Virgin Mobile instead of one of the major telcos? $55 a month for unlimited everything.
And when replacing the entire phone they will be pulling possible grey-market phones off of the market, and replacing them with authentic models.
$55 a month gets you unlimited everything with Virgin Mobile. They're carrying the 4 and 4S, and you have to pay full price for the phone up front - $349 and $449, respectively. Still, you save money over two years with that $55 a month.